Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gut on him 😳

Are they jeans he's wearing. Badly fitting ones if they are

Screenshot_20230117-193056_Instagram.jpg

So far there is hardly any photos posted of just Marion with SS or Mrs.H but everyone else so far as photo with each other.

The one back a bit in the thread why is Marion leaning into SS and she looks like she's trying to get away ot unaware he's even behind her.
I think he's been on here because he's just posted some.

Hi fat face 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
5DFFEBAE-96E1-43A7-A01E-6F5038401C70.jpeg

Think I might have an idea why the Petty Cash Prince may have fancied a quick trip to London… bulk buy on the funny fags

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Aww he wore his toddler timbies but to be fair they all looked like bleeping dogs dinners! Solomon had no bra, greedy had her tree trunks in plastic shorts and Hinch who had no dress sense ever 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What an angle 🤣

What is with the timberlands ! They are buckling ? They must be fake or they can’t handle his cankles
I actually thought he was tallish scrawny guy but he actually quite a wee chunky monkey.
Usually it's a beer belly but take away belly he has.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cracks me up how Hinch always bends her legs in half for pictures because she’s 14 foot tall

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m crying at him being shaded “Mario who never leaves his home town” looooollllllll. Am speechless at the antics hens. Why’s his face aboot tae explode like an over cooked tomato? So many Q’s

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oooft what an ugly bunch. Total mess the lot of them. What are they all wearing?! Not one of them looks right. Maid Marion looks like he stinks of BO. Why is he so red? Too many questions.
Excited for the dots of doom where he boasts about meeting grinch but canny tell us what they spoke about coz some things are private and no fur this app.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I didn't even think that was Mrs Grinch next to Marion in the photo he posted,the pictures she posts are so filtered. Literally every single of one of them look totally different in the wild .Marion's big tomato soup face and gut 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.