Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His reel. Which we have already seen.

maz.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell me you don’t do duck all with your life without telling me you don’t do duck all with your life :cool: cringe factor

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m crying at him being shaded “Mario who never leaves his home town” looooollllllll. Am speechless at the antics hens. Why’s his face aboot tae explode like an over cooked tomato? So many Q’s
High blood pressure From fried food and high salt diet ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ffs someone’s making the most of the free WiFi on the train 🤦🏼‍♀️ photo dump while he creams his pants about meeting all his hero’s

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a thought ma lovelies, what if Derk saw a chance to escape, didn’t collect him and Marion was stuck in London and Hannah had tae adopt him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The gut on him 😳

Are they jeans he's wearing. Badly fitting ones if they are

View attachment 1890150

I think he's been on here because he's just posted some.

Hi fat face 👋
He looks like he's trying to hold in a fart and nae debates! 😩😂 Knowing how much he loves Grinch, he much have been so nervous having that photo, so why the fook did he wear a polo neck with those chins and that belly? 🤨😂 Surely you'd want to look half decent (well this is Mario, but you know what I mean) when meeting someone you've idolised? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Black top, baby blue leggings, beige boots, great jacket and beige/brown scarf. Did he get dressed in the bleeping dark?

Not even 24 hours in London and he’s heading home. I’ve only ever done that when down from work and at that I don’t think it’s worth it.

• Haha
  • Heart
The gut on him 😳

Are they jeans he's wearing. Badly fitting ones if they are

View attachment 1890150

I think he's been on here because he's just posted some.

Hi fat face 👋
He's like a fake action man fae poundland and nae debates. Whit a time tae be alive. Ah fun Marion jist efter crissmas 2022 but ah'll be thanking god the nite that ah've been here fur 2023 jurney.

Black top, baby blue leggings, beige boots, great jacket and beige/brown scarf. Did he get dressed in the bleeping dark?

Not even 24 hours in London and he’s heading home. I’ve only ever done that when down from work and at that I don’t think it’s worth it.
Don't be jel Margrit, youse still huv the nudes fae me. 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For someone who has an extensive collection of make up, lotions, potions and hair care products she doesn't look there is a single bit of slap on that coupon?! Wheres the make you sooooo good at doing mario hen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
For someone who has an extensive collection of make up, lotions, potions and hair care products she doesn't look there is a single bit of slap on that coupon?! Wheres the make you sooooo good at doing mario hen?
He spent mair time getting ready fur the nieces dance show and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He's like a fake action man fae poundland and nae debates. Whit a time tae be alive. Ah fun Marion jist efter crissmas 2022 but ah'll be thanking god the nite that ah've been here fur 2023 jurney.

Don't be jel Margrit, youse still huv the nudes fae me. 💋
Same here. Stumbled across the wee bleep just in time for Candy Cane Shame reveal, spent an evening reading the Wiki and pmsl, now gutted at missing out on all the craic since the OG started in 2018!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is happening to our baby gurl Rayn with Deek away to do his care in the community mercy dash? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love how Hinch only mentions Mario in only one picture on her page, and Stacey posts none with him 🤣

Yep, you're still a nobody to them Mario 🤭

• Haha
Said it before and will say it again he’s the spit of the head off art attack
9BF2783C-D16A-4206-963C-A12E266846C3.gif

THREAD SUGGESTION:
Stomping about London in his peach tracksuit
Now he’s heading back depressed to Beirut

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.