Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Juss popping oan quickly tae say...

HE FINALLY MET GRINCH! 😩🎉😂😂

I bet he was like a fanboy meeting his TV star/music crush! 😂 💨💩 Seeing as this has been planned for a while, you'd have thought he'd have lost some weight and wore something better - that polo neck looks very snug oan his 5 belleh and 18 chins.... 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone was catching up on tattle from his hotel cupboard room last night! Trying to make out he wasn’t on his phone cos he was having such an ~AmAzInG tImE~
Get in the bin Marion you nasty neep.

I wonder if the influencers all recognised each other without the filters? 🤔
I reckon he had a wee dig last night when he said I'll be that drunk influencer next 😉
Is that for our benefit because we spoke of him ranting on stories, red faced and then drinks trolley disappeared.
He's acting a smart arse trying act cool, he's living this big lavash lifestyle being in company of Mrs.H & SS ...let's break it down Mario your almost 40 and this is your first time being in London acting like a school boy away with their mates on school trip and your not capable of making your own way back to Scotland, I could understand if it was a single female or someone traveling alone with kids.

London isn't a big deal, it's London an hour away on a plane.
He'll not go anywhere else now for rest the year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
How will he cope with the toilet oan the train that you need to press lock on the door, I've seen many shitcidents of the door sliding open with someone sat oan the sharter so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell ma lovelies, what a time to be behind on this thread! My bastard joab that’s my real joab because this ain’t my joab has had to take priority the last couple of days because the bastards wanted me in the office. Anyway, back to Shartin Martin, imagine your biggest achievement in life leaving your postage stamp and visiting London. What a sad little life Jane. Even sadder that he’s had to get Deek to travel to London to travel back with him. What’s wrong with the pussy 😂 As for meeting the Grinch and skanky, he’s going to be wanking over that for months. Sorry if I’ve repeated anything others have said, just couldnae wait until I’d caught up to comment. Anyway, see you all in about 15 pages…

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does Solomon’s sister have some sort of condition? I always think she looks ill like she’s been dug up 😬

Marion looks a shambles In his trackie top.He could have at least made an effort and squeezed his fat gut into his Pat Butcher blouse.
She looks frail doesn't she esp with the deep eyes she has, when I first seen her on SS page I didn't know it was her sister before I read I actually assumed it was going to do with anorexia. Terrible I know thinking it but to my defense I don't follow either nor even knew she had a sister, her facial features threw me off.

Reactions: 15
Am off tae pick up Marion from London as I need a 16 hour train journae tae catch up oan this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well my lovelies today has been a treat to behold and so forth. Sleeping in a cupboard, carer dumdum coming to collect him like a proud ma collecting their wean from school and he’s only met the one and only quagmire looking Hinch! What a life so aye.

A new bespoke profile photo from the trip to London so aye. Had to be done. IYDKGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wit a dayn of dawn it’s been ma lovelies I huv tae say I’m a bit disappointed though, I thought Marion wis gonnae take over the world wi a new bespoke scents business but aw she did was go to the theatre and meet instabores. She cannae even travel hame herself and needs her home help to accompany her so aye she’ll probably never reach those higher heights n so forth if she needs assistance for something so trivial. Awk well atleast we can still laugh at her pathetic life ah hope Deek has stocked up oan the Tena lady for the jurney back tae Paisley Gilmore street

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Never goes anywhere outside of his home town” 😂😂 screaming!!! Shady witch. True though
Absolutely burst out laughing at this caption hahahahaha she’s so obviously taking the piss out of him 🥴😆😆!!!! Beak has been clutched.

Why does he want this reputation of being some sort of weird hermit? Baldy boot that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And for those who don’t know who quagmire is, here you go ma lovelies. Tell me that doesn’t look like hinch in the wild with nae filter xoxo
Cannot stand Hinch. Has anyone ever seen her and Cheryl Hole in the same room? Just asking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If it wasn't fir us having children, I'd regularly be hopping on a train and going to new places! We still go places but not the same as it's usually to my in-laws (in other countries so still seeing mare than Marion).

When I was 20, I studied abroad for a year. I went home to finish my Master's and then was off again with my now-husband.
You sound like Mario talking aboot baby girul Rayne ma lovelie. Huv ye started yer crissmas 2023 decorations? Ma wee joke hen, tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
# 91 Went to London to see his friends. We all know they are all pretend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
“Never goes anywhere outside of his home town” 😂😂 screaming!!! Shady witch. True though
Jimmy Somerville small toon boy right enuf. Greedy mite be a big auld con artist but ah loved the shade and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You sound like Mario talking aboot baby girul Rayne ma lovelie. Huv ye started yer crissmas 2023 decorations? Ma wee joke hen, tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x
Nah hen. We aren't into Christmas decorating. 🤣 We may have children but we are oot of the country often. Sounds more exciting than it is. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well he gained a few followers but sadly not for long, lets see if he gets any more off the backs of these other accounts from folks that have never heard of oor Mario. They are in for a treat 😂
2023-01-17 (4).png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.