Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw ma luvlies, I huv just sat and goat tae know this whole thread with a deserved! mug of tea fae the tea station aka the kettle. Beak firmly clutched, nae debates

Whit a day to be alive. Oor Marion, sharting in the big city. Rubbing arseholes with the likes of Stinky Solomon and the Grinch herself. He’ll still be stuck in his cum face on the train home with wee simple Deek (who’s probably had a lovely wee day oot on the big choo choo).

Disappinted Bungle’s skin never mad an appearance but we cannae hae everything, can we! The lack of filtering on them all has made up for it.

Next time he goes on aboot this bastarding tattle troll site, someone mind and tell him aboot this day! Sad feckers, the lot of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just catching up with todays events. I just can’t fathom it at all. He is utterly bizarre!!!!! I have no words that make any sense at all so am just gonna get back in ma ain lane and contemplate it all from here 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Every one of them look tit without their filters. You can really see how fat his face is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
FFS Derek has had to go to London to get him! What she is he? 10? How ridiculous that a nearly 40 year old can’t travel on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So he basically needed Hannah to hold his hand to meet Hinch and Solomon . Hilarious ! He hasn’t posted about it yet I’m waiting for the million dots of doom about meeting his ‘besties’ loool

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh lordy!!! What a day to be bleeping blocked by him. Drove it like I stole it hame to check the updates and they didn’t disappoint ma lovelies!!!

i am lost for words that wee snaggletooth Deek had to go to the big smoke to pick him up! Ffs!!! He is a complete wank stain

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So far there is hardly any photos posted of just Marion with SS or Mrs.H but everyone else so far as photo with each other.

The one back a bit in the thread why is Marion leaning into SS and she looks like she's trying to get away ot unaware he's even behind her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread Title #91 Marion does London with a babysitter, cos he thought the restaurant kitchen was a shitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hens am pure shattered the day! Keeping up with this thread and working ma job that’s more than 20 mins a week has taken it out of me. AM AWAY 😘 Tons blessings to youse aw

Reactions: 10
He’s defo bought a wee Big Ben bauble for this years tree. Soppy bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.