Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
29D71338-3974-406B-BAF3-2A815744C562.jpeg

I’m sorry what? My head has exploded trying to decipher this tit! Oh and the saying is ‘be a cleaner they said’ not I said you illiterate bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am also a cleaner, self employed, I’m just wondering if I’ve got the correct insurance, as I didn’t know my job was life threatening.
You need tae get tae know hen. Don’t you be mop kicking your way into danger now ma lovelie. Keep yer power

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1. Ma wee brain canny handle wit he's said.
2. I'm not going to degrade cleaners because I think Covid has proved to us that every single person who has a job is in a vital job. We all work because there is a demand for what we do and for some it is more extreme than others, nurses, fire services etc. But on that I think its fair to say a 10% increase on inflation has saw that everyone needs a payrise in order to live. Even those on decent pays are scrimping and that then effects the jobs of the services that cater to them. It's a vicious cycle!

Ah noo aw you nasty trolls aw noo this but hoping when maid Marion comes fur a read it might educate him abit further.

I would say though anyone legitimately suffering would be devastated watching him work for 10 hours a week, spending 2k on seasonal crap and now winge about a payrise. Know your audience Maz!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Silly bleeping bleep.
Hugest risk?! Sounds like you’ve already inhaled all of the toxic chemicals in the world you thick insipid pig.
sorry I don’t mean to be disrespectful but what risk does being a cleaner carry??
like actually what on earth.
Also not being disrespectful again but you need zero qualifications to be a cleaner yet professionals who have been to university to study, save lives etc are fighting to earn more money. Hawd the strike bus, give it all to maid marion, we’ve changed our minds 🤣
Sorry to you aw for this judgemental rant. Despite me saying I wasnae being disrespectful it certainly sounds that way to the cleaning profession and I absalootly did not mean that.
keep your power Hens
Apart from you maz.. you do not deserve a pay rise as you are a lazy work shy bleep who has plenty surplus petty cash to waste on shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her life was at risk because the fat slag had to work an extra hour or two and had to return to her hamster cage in Beirut towers after dark, stepping over the bitten aff ears, she was affronted. Nae debates...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Do we think the fat cow is gonna head down the road with Hannah tO wOrK oAN my BrANd? How is she gonna fit the craptop into the overnight bag? Hope she’s got her formal pant suit looked out, in the colour toop, the scent bizness witch. Could you imagine her on dragons den?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All that Jo Malone he supposedly has and he’s burning the Aldi knock off 🤔
It's bespoke, ma lovelies, so ye canne smell the wealth. So aye

Hallllllllllo ma lovelies! How are youse awwww? This is ma first bespoke post ever and am no shoor if ave done it right but it's no ma joab tae know....but I'll get tae know!

Jist wanted tay say that this post has me clutchin ma mahoosive beak on a regular occasion ❤ pure cheers me right up way aw this terrible wintum weather wur huvin. But less of ma shite. You do you, as ma best mate Chars Greedy says. Get Tong Braxton pumped up on the wireless and sing it henns ❤ Love yeez aw. Yiv goat may through many a shite time and so forth. 🥔❤ xxx
Mop kicking ma way into the weekend, hen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought he was such a big Elvis fan, am shocked we haven't had a tribute post to LMP.
Think he will be raging he missed it because he had to work '12 hours'. I don't believe he was doing a 12 shift yesterday.
Is it the offices he cleans or the cell? I know he don't share much about his job because he doesn't want to jeprodise his safety an so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't wait to see what the big out of his comfort zone thing he is doing on Monday 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't wait to see what the big out of his comfort zone thing he is doing on Monday 🥴😂
It's gonna be such a disappointment 😜 I'm here for it too. Why isn't he over seeing Oor Hannah today with the rest of the desperados?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So many questions needing answered 😳
1. Why is she staying with them and not him?
2. Is he fumming?
3. Why was he doing a 12hr shift if his bestie was in the same city?
4. are him snd that mum on speaking terms again? Mind the humph with the hinch carry on?!
5. WHERE IS HE????
🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
High powered bespoke fragrance meeting with the lassies. Nae idea why he's put oot cheese knife set, must be fur dairylea triangles.

Screenshot_20230114-114655.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.