Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma luvlies, ah was gonnae reply to that post aboot oor wee warrior Martin being at hugest risk, but he’s got a point! Aw the 🐍 on this app just don’t see it! Cannae imagine the stress of living in a war zone like Seedyhill and havin tae venture oot every some days tae just get to your work. Ma wee husband Mr Mac says he’d rather go back to Afghan than do a tour of Seedyhill, so aye! Oor Marion is flying the flag fur aw they endangered 2 hour shift workers 😘

Why does he need this cheese slicing set, the one lot of mild cheddar is cut up already! 🤣

View attachment 1881819

I know, which lassies are coming?!
Why has it goat Ailioli but nae bread? And jar pickled onion, gies me right boak, straight in the bin. The tub of Philly is obvs for the knives, need that tae spread it oan yer bespoke Ritz so oui 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
SCREAMING at the nibbles. Smell the wealth of the selection of cheese and 2 slices of pate ?! In fairness it’s the most greenery I’ve ever seen in the bedsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
God love him, he’s made an effort.

Come over and slice up a pickled onion with a cheese knife, then have a wee peanut?

I can’t help it. I think this is sweet.

Terrible, but the wee soul, trying his best to make an instahun grazing platter, and getting it dreadfully wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It’s the invite nae one wants, an afternoon in beirut towers for a weans ‘cheese’ party, with that irritating bleep. Bet he’s letting aff a few nervous excitement sharts waiting ‘aw the lassies’ arriving. Sad case.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
He’s still got time to jump down to the lifestyle express shoppie for a wee bit of cheddar or maybe even some Red Leicester if he’s lucky!

Run Maz run!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know, which lassies are coming?!
One things for sure, we're all going to be refreshing this page for updates 🤣
Just the thought of entertaining someone in those flats that we've all seen makes me cringe 🙈 I'd have taken them to lunch at a nice hotel instead

• Haha
Reactions: 26
One things for sure, we're all going to be refreshing this page for updates 🤣
Just the thought of entertaining someone in those flats that we've all seen makes me cringe 🙈 I'd have taken them to lunch at a nice hotel instead
He can't leave his safe space his security could be compromised!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s the invite nae one wants, an afternoon in beirut towers for a weans ‘cheese’ party, with that irritating bleep. Bet he’s letting aff a few nervous excitement sharts waiting ‘aw the lassies’ arriving. Sad case.
Ah hope he remembered tae put his strawberry teabag water in the fridge last night fur his bespoke Starbucks drink. #iydkgtk

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
He’s still got time to jump down to the lifestyle express shoppie for a wee bit of cheddar or maybe even some Red Leicester if he’s lucky!

Run Maz run!
I think he has cheddar? On the right hand side of the cheeseboard, beside the tomato 🤣 (?!)

Ah hope he remembered tae put his strawberry teabag water in the fridge last night fur his bespoke Starbucks drink. #iydkgtk
Fresh raspberries from the freezer.

They'll be up aw night if Deekz makes them one of his lethal decaf coffees.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
guest list-
Misfit jaw
Stephen mulhern
Oor hannah
This mums journey isnae invited cos she’s a snake
Deek will be the butler from scary movie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think he has cheddar? On the right hand side of the cheeseboard, beside the tomato 🤣 (?!)

Fresh raspberries from the freezer.

They'll be up aw night if Deekz makes them one of his lethal decaf coffees.
Wunner if the Jo Malone haun wash is back oot. Ah bet I Marion makes wee Deek wait tae everyone else eats and he oanly gets the scraps that's left. After all he doesn't want Derek thinking he's something better than he is. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So many questions needing answered 😳
1. Why is she staying with them and not him?
2. Is he fumming?
3. Why was he doing a 12hr shift if his bestie was in the same city?
4. are him snd that mum on speaking terms again? Mind the humph with the hinch carry on?!
5. WHERE IS HE????
🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Making out he had 12 hour shift so his followers think thats why she isn't staying with him. The truth is she didn't want to stay with him so Marion makes up a story to try save himself embarrassment. You know just like last time was supposed to go away but ended up 'ill'
Had big plans for his birthday but Deed Deek ended up unwell so had to go home.
The phone broke NY lost all his photos, actually has 0 memories or photos to share because all his from 2022 were selfies of Deed Deek and Rayn in the bumming fort or the usual 'until next time' make out he couldn't attend things because he had other plans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
guest list-
Misfit jaw
Stephen mulhern
Oor hannah
This mums journey isnae invited cos she’s a snake
Deek will be the butler from scary movie
If he has the same horrible lot that he had for his birthday, he's a bigger idiot than what l thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Making out he had 12 hour shift so his followers think thats why she isn't staying with him. The truth is she didn't want to stay with him so Marion makes up a story to try save himself embarrassment. You know just like last time was supposed to go away but ended up 'ill'
Had big plans for his birthday but Deed Deek ended up unwell so had to go home.
The phone broke NY lost all his photos, actually has 0 memories or photos to share because all his from 2022 were selfies of Deed Deek and Rayn in the bumming fort or the usual 'until next time' make out he couldn't attend things because he had other plans.
His back is going to be hurting him or he'll be fully blind by Monday to get out of his big trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.