Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story saying he was excellent at playing Sonic back in the 90's.
Finally we know who the muse was for his hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I'm here for this journey a week on Monday, nae debates. Where's the wee scheme rat going? The nylon bag with the 90's scarf trend is howling 🤣 can imagine him mincing down the road, looking down his nose as folk 🤔 oh Maz, we know this wee trip will be a huge let down, wonder if Deek is off too?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He really has nay idea how to sell #gifts #pr products.
He's had them for a while but dosna know the scent of one of the cans. well, get ta know ya muppet.

View attachment 1865854
View attachment 1865856
View attachment 1865857
View attachment 1865858
Pass Hinch a shart card!!!
Maz has officially crawled that far up her arse now, she nae well!!!!!

That looks like a normal handbag to me. My idea of a travel bag is what you take to the gym

View attachment 1866177
bleeping hell!!! Has he robbed Roy Cropper???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Man bag,
I reckon he's going into hospital to get his heed oot of Hinch's arse.

All those carbs.

323954629_191159326905374_4125576996335279229_n.jpg

Not a gamer but was good on a game back in tha day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope he’s off to Turkey on a wee bespoke hair transplant journee.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Got over his anxiety about doing stories in front of folk hasn't he.
Embarassing, fat slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Been lurking ma loveliees I was away for weekend but not been missing out on the Maniac Marion. How are youse all ok?
A wee trip to Edinburgh (been twice) his favorite place. Imagine being almost 40 and having to buy a travel bag. Doesn't own case or travel bag because he don't travel.
Bet they are going for weekend .. pushing it maybe a overnight in Edinburgh mind he got annual leave for 9 days definitely not abroad he don't have passport and can't leave Rayn for long.
Tons love Isa loads blessings 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He must have got that nana bag from the same place he got his auld ma those £5 stripper shoes …he’s put a primark scarf over the bag thinking it will make him look posh …when in reality he looks like a total bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Top suggestions for where Martin is taking himself and his shite handbag:
1. Edinburgh.
2. Craig Tara (probs can’t afford)
3. The bin, where he belongs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He sounds drunk in that last story. Mibbae hid wan a thaim 👉🍑 to wash the carbs doon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey hens. I’ve just caught up on this thread had me in tears of laughter cos am no well.
I just had a shower and used my bespoke shampoo and now I’m gonna dry my hair and do some tapitty tap skin care and get awe cosy in bed cos unlike maz I’m up at 5 for a 12 hour shift.
love to ya all. 🥔 hearts to yaz mwah 😘 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.