Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wan but two #treatits fae @hopethishelpsallthebest - featuring the £4.99 shopper bag wi a 1997 scarf.
You do look after us, and we all pyoor appreciate you ma lovely.

And

Am ready tae clutch ma bespoke beak for her international first class travels and so forth 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Came here when I saw his wee handbag. Wonder if the scarf is to wipe his arse in?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Ah wunner what's happened tae this wee section?

Smack? Crack?

They seem tae be wee stumps and no actual teeth and so forth 🤔
Screenshot_20230109_084851_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh Jesus, that's knocked me wrong for a new week but we move 🫣 the pair of them need to go on a hygienist journey pronto 🤢

Don't they own toothbrushes? Quick enough to replace bog brushes cause they give Maz the boak. Pull the other one, those teeth are like a row of condemned houses 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thats what happens to your gums when you've been using the #gatekeeping shampoo and Jo malone hand-wash as toothpaste.

I'm here for the bespoke travel journee. He had his make up ready a week in advance for Christmas day at the crystal chandeliers so we should be in for a full week of packing the travel bag. Make up, claes, a bespoke doop body spray fae that small business home bargains. Wonder wit wan he'll pack.
Titty pumping my way into next week for this one..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah wonder if he's going to see the new Whitney filum next week and the new bag is to put his movie night treat box in?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Enough ma luvlies! Al no be able to keep ma toast doon if I keep seeing his bleeping rank rotten teefs!😭 They’re like a cobblestone road!! Bespoke boke and so forth💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Off topic but I was having a wee nosey through Marion's boring page see what I could have a laugh at. Do my Kerry katonas deceive me or has he edited the first pic? No way is his living room that size then look at second everything is smaller in size compared first.
If you were so proud of what you have you wouldn't feel need to edit/filter.

When someone states to filter needed then clearly they have 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.