Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The can says billionaire. He reads it as millionaire. Why can’t he get anything right?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He really has nay idea how to sell #gifts #pr products.
He's had them for a while but dosna know the scent of one of the cans. well, get ta know ya muppet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does he say weird tit like “ i have had these in my possession for some time…” does he read a thesaurus and think ohhh if i say that work i’ll sound really intelligent

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why does he say weird tit like “ i have had these in my possession for some time…” does he read a thesaurus and think ohhh if i say that work i’ll sound really intelligent
Like in Friends when baby kangaroo writes the letter to the adoption agency for Monica and Chandler

• Haha
Reactions: 23
283265E5-5DF2-463F-BBA9-8972852079EA.jpeg

Anyone remember this banger from the 90’s IYDKGTK
Earthwurum Jim peering out the blanket to tell the wuruld she’s been greeting over queen hinch parenting her child. Get a bleeping grip weepy spice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There wasn’t anything to cry about? He’s a total fud. Hope the shelf falls on his flat heed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why's he using cheap body sprays that look like car spray paints when he's got lots of actual aftershaves, in particular the v. expensive Baccarat rouge? 🙄 And as for crying over Hinch' video, I can only think it's because his maw probably couldnae bare the sight of him as a baby/toddler therefore probably didn't talk to him much or tell him she loved him - he was probably a piece of tit growing up, meaning the parents, no doubt, had nothing but contempt for him, and I'd not blame them, tbh - he was definitely dropped oan his heed.... 🤕 👃 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s emotionally unstable. It’s like the way you go on when you’re mega hungover and got the fear. However we all know you can’t get hungover from tea and quality streets.. unless he has jet lag from the long journee to Edinburgh and back yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 31
is that his real nose or a comedy one from the joke shop? Cause its erm unfortunate 

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair, if I was Mario I’d wake up crying in to my quilt on a morning so aye

• Haha
He’s treatit himsel to a wee travel bag for his adventures a week Monday!! 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
He’s emotionally unstable. It’s like the way you go on when you’re mega hungover and got the fear. However we all know you can’t get hungover from tea and quality streets.. unless he has jet lag from the long journee to Edinburgh and back yesterday
He's been oan the sweet dry wine again and nae debates or a wee toot of wee Deek's green.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That looks like a normal handbag to me. My idea of a travel bag is what you take to the gym

Screenshot_20230108-163852_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His brother has finished panto today #ohyeshehas and probably asked Marion to dog sit. He wull be pretending the brother's hoose is his fur a week.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.