Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sorta creepy bastarding 40yo freak lies in bed watching other folks kids on the internet!!
bleep needs put on the register! Nae debates hens!!!!!!
When DumDim said it was powerful he ment the smell reeking from Marion’s honkin arse💎🥔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oo we’re off on a wee journey ma lovelies. Am assuming it’s not that far away if he’s brought that bag. We’ve never see a suitcase in the postage stamp have we 🤔. Cannae wait for the let down that’s in store for us all us hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oooh where are we off to hens??
With the Hermes scarf bag in the shade WAG 2006??
Poland for a hair transplant?

He's been oan the sweet dry wine again and nae debates or a wee toot of wee Deek's green.
Ah I bet he’s had a decaf coffee at 8pm.. silly marion

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love how Mario. Claims he don’t read here … but suddenly after we have said time and time again even more so recently …he is Joe going on his travels. So predictable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Actually just a bag with a snide Burberry scarf tied oantae it. Considering he thinks an adventure is going tae Edinburgh for a Costa, I cannae wait tae see what’s in store! He waint even be able to fit his big knickers in that bag the fat cow, nae’r mind anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That scarf oan the bag looks stupid and nae debates! 😂 It isnae a travel bag, more like an everyday women's handbag or a bag you put baby stuff in oan your pram, but me move! It reminded me when you used to buy bags with fancy scarves attached or buy scarves to tie oan to your handbag - I loved that trend! 😂 As much as I'd love for him to be getting that beak knocked doon and re built, he's probably going somewhere boring overnight, maybe to meet a hun off his page, or to stay in his brother's house to dog sit, as mentioned. It'll be nowt exciting - we'd probably drop deed if he did actually go on a proper trip away! 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He sees himself the way shallow Hal sees Gwyneth Paltrow when he’s cursed for being a shallow bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Countdown to his claiming to be sick during his annual leave so he’s got an excuse for not going anywhere…..I am hoping by for a wee holiday jurnee tho

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe hes oon a wee bespoke McGills day trip to Helensburgh. Pensioners rates on account of him having nae hair to speak off.
Looking forward ta seeing whit fridge magnet he brings back fae his adventure.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus. He eats like I wish I could. How is he not the size of a bleeping house?
Marion and Deekz preparing for their wee break.....

Richie:Eddie... Eddie... Help! I've got my swimming trunks on.

Eddie:I have no particular interest in seeing them.

Richie:No, the only thing is, they're so tight, I can't get 'em off... Feels like I'm being garroted. God, I hope I don't sneeze, I'll be sliced in three!

Richie:Ok, thanks Eddie. Oh, why did you make me buy a thong, Eddie? [He turns around and bends over the arm of the sofa.]

Eddie:Here goes. [He rams a claw hammer, head first, right up Richie's rear end. Richie tries not to scream]

[He slowly pulls the hammer back out. The back of the thong is hooked over the claw. Eddie pulls it harder, eventually stretching it out to about fifteen feet before it slips from the claw and flies back, smashing Richie right where it hurts. He collapses in agony.]

Eddie:Hmm... Dunno... I think we're going to have to burn them off. [Strokes his chin thoughtfully]

Richie:Anything, Eddie, Anything. Just make it quick, I think I'm losing consciousness; I think my legs are going to sleep!

Eddie: [Lighting a handy oxyacetylene torch and puts on a pair of welding goggles] Yeah, well I think this should wake them up.

Richie:What? [Eddie lays on his back, sticks his head under Richie's dressing gown and thrusts the oxy torch up at his crotch. Richie screams and we hear the thong break]

Eddie:Yep, here we go! [holds up a tiny thing that looks like two elastic bands tied together] There we are! There's the little fellah that was causing all the trouble!

Richie:Oh! Oh! Oh, thank god they're off. You know, in future I think I'm just going to have to own up to not being quite a 26 waist any more.

Eddie:26? What's that in feet? Yards? Miles?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I imagine his adventures are a week stay in the RAH recovering from a very much needed arse transplant and so forth so aye💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oooft she’s aff her holibobs. The McGills bus doon the Clydeside express way tae a bespoke Glasgow hotel for a night so she can use a bathbomb.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m buzzing oot ma tits to see where he’s going with his man bag and fake Burberry scarf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.