Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but I was having a wee nosey through Marion's boring page see what I could have a laugh at. Do my Kerry katonas deceive me or has he edited the first pic? No way is his living room that size then look at second everything is smaller in size compared first.
If you were so proud of what you have you wouldn't feel need to edit/filter.

When someone states to filter needed then clearly they have 😂
I think he uses the wide angle lens on his phone to make it look bigger + he deffo goes into a corner way his scrunched up face trying to position himsel in a way that makes the room look bigger than 2ft x 2ft so aye💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oo we’re off on a wee journey ma lovelies. Am assuming it’s not that far away if he’s brought that bag. We’ve never see a suitcase in the postage stamp have we 🤔. Cannae wait for the let down that’s in store for us all us hens.
I really hope he’s going for “Turkey teef” 🤣🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Please remember, I’m just Mario’
Absolutely DEED. Who the duck he think he is?
He is the worst type of person, completely fabricating his ‘anxieties’ and ‘stepping out of comfort zones’ to create fake sympathy.
He’s a rotten little worum. Get off this app if you feel that way, oh no wait - it’s all made up and you crave attention and validation too much. Poisonous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm just Mario and we can all relate.

No Mario. I can't.

I've gotten more confident the older I've gotten, I have dreams and goals that I achieve. I achieved a goal I said I wanted to achieve before 40 at 30!
Travel is all I think about, I book the second trip before I've been on the first.
Absolutely nothing about your life is relatable!
Stop the bleeping woah is me act and just admit you became a hermit due to knowing your life is an embarrassment and spending too much money keeping up with the instahuns.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Shut up ya fanny, copying hinch with her pretend anxiety. Embarrassed to ask people for help coz he can't see, that made me laugh and shout ah duck off out loud like someone with tourettes. Him and his handbag 🙄 Jesus wept...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jesus his dots are a lot for me to take in on my half hour lunch break 😂😂 so he’s visually impaired, agoraphobic, but he’s stepping out his box to travel next Monday is what I’m getting from it 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Could he build up the ‘a week Monday’ travel plans any mare? I can honestly admit he’s got me interested. I’m here fae it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He’ll be away to a Sponge Daddy brand event in a premier inn somewhere! 🙈 making such a big drama about it. Also surely the eye sight drama is just an excuse for not going out or claiming PIP or something cos his bad eye sight doesn’t seem to bother him when he’s trailing round home bargains and b&m or when he worked in Debenhams. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Who gets more insecure as they get older? Surely you give less fucks about what others think 🤷🏼‍♀️ the illiterate rambles make utterly no sense as always ma loveleis. A wunna if he is aff to Blackpool again?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Aw luvlies, wee Martin cannae see, don’t be nasty trolls. Nae his fault his wee eyeholes have shrunken wae aw the squinting he does.

We’ll be gaun oan a guide dug jurnee next to help him step oot of that box he’s put himself in, so aye. The stairs doon the close are a hazard, after aw.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If he couldnae see, he couldnae feckin clean and that’s his joab!! Absolute melt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh duck off. I'm done.
Asking people to bleeping see 🤣🤣🤣
He doesn't even wear specs all the time.
This is definitely a bespoke blindness he suddenly fabricated.

Remember he's just Mario.
Mario, who the duck do you think you are 🤣. You are a absolute trump. A total and utter pez. No one looks at you and aspires your life. No one (other than us), give a single duck about you on the app.

Stay in your lane.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’ll be away to a Sponge Daddy brand event in a premier inn somewhere! 🙈 making such a big drama about it. Also surely the eye sight drama is just an excuse for not going out or claiming PIP or something cos his bad eye sight doesn’t seem to bother him when he’s trailing round home bargains and b&m or when he worked in Debenhams. 🤷🏻‍♀️
How can he be a cleaner if his eyesight is that bad, you need to have good eyesight to see if something is actually clean, no? 🤔

If he couldnae see, he couldnae feckin clean and that’s his joab!! Absolute melt!!
Oh, great minds! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The excuses for not leaving the bespoke bedsit of Beirut are getting more and more ridiculous. 😂 First it was because he didn’t want to compromise the security of his CAT and now it’s because his eyesight is so bad - but he doesn’t even wear glasses?! Can’t be that bleeping bad. Make it make sense. That fat mutant and his stupid reasons for wasting his life make me howl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I actually turn dyslexic when I try read his zodiac killer coding writing, bleeping imbecile🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The way he is building up this ‘trip’ and how it’s making him feel, it’s going to be another massive let down isn’t it? Story of his sad little life really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.