Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was it no last year ma loveleis that this numpty was telling us aw that he loves January since he changed his joab and wasnae in retail any mare. this year hes back to moanin martin way hes no liking it again. I cannae figure him oot. he changes hes mind mare than my ex changed hes jocks

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Look at the preditor in the mirror twisted like his strange wee mind getting that soup shot of Derek.
Is that a blanket on him? God he's such a smackhead.
He really is a creepy fat bastard isn’t he!!
The chicken coup must be absolutely freezing and she’s all wrapped up in smelly blankets taking pictures of swollen gums bleeding into the salty soup🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
That rant about eating healthier is just his way of justifying why he’s put on 5 stone in about 18 months. Absolute lard ass and as if anyone would take health or diet advice from someone with eyes this colour!!!! I thought he had eye makeup on at first.

7B320EB7-AD17-4107-8305-C1C22E17EEB4.png

🤮👌🏻

Absolute howk and so forth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Kin anyone save his live when he says toop, ah dinni huv a bespoke laptoap so didni ken how tae, and ah'd luv tae huv a coapy 🤭
Here you'se go ma lovely 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So he’s on a wee rant about how people are such snowflakes these days and you can’t say anything without offending someone

But he can’t cope with having his story replies on, blocks and deletes anything remotely negative and Deek has to manage his ootbox inbox and all the oor boxes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Those trainers 🙈 ma 5 year old lassie has ones very similar.. he will definitely get a matching tracksuit with his Xmas petty cash won’t he.. look like a bleeping teletubby

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh boo friggin hoo. This miserable bastards done nothing but moan since he came back 🙄
Feck off on another comma break you twisty git.

Screenshot_20230103-201649_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ma loveleis, I have never before seen his dental highlights and I am shooketh!! Absolootely crying over this wee video so a am
The heed! The eyebrows! Wearing a tshirt with his name on it!!
He's such an unfortunate looking wee lassie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.