Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos I clearly have nothing better to do on this dayn of dawn ma lovelies, I did a bit of research on Dunelm for that ever so expensive bedding… yeah, it’s super expensive as you can see 🙄 bleeping walloper!
Naw am chucking ma bed oot ma luvlies av literally got this on the noo😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
A would also like tae know what was in the lassies sleigh?? How could he not show pics of his wean opening her gifts..
Maybe Derek took baby guuuurl Rayne's stash (from M's brother IYDKYNTGTK) as his own. Needs must and so forth so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cos I clearly have nothing better to do on this dayn of dawn ma lovelies, I did a bit of research on Dunelm for that ever so expensive bedding… yeah, it’s super expensive as you can see 🙄 bleeping walloper!
I wondered if he got them in the sale, because I've just had a new duvet delivered in it.

I hope the bastard hasn't got their 'Forever Full' duvet. I don't want to think of him in feckin bed 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Martin is going to spend some of his petty cash on Hinch’s new children’s book to read to Deek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
As always youse never let us doon hen, screaming! The second is my favourite 😂

Ur youse huving a Chinese takeaway in bed the nite #treatit #deserved

I hope the bastard hasn't got their 'Forever Full' duvet. I don't want to think of him in feckin bed 😫
His wee button mushroom rubbing against yer leg 😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She's scunnert way January already. Everyone trying to eat healthy and get fit and better themselves just isny his passion and we all need to stoap it and LIT PEOPLE LIVE. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She's scunnert way January already. Everyone trying to eat healthy and get fit and better themselves just isny his passion and we all need to stoap it and LIT PEOPLE LIVE. So aye.
Someone needs to throat punch it and shut it the duck up! He’s a vile wee attention seeking freak🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s on annual leave… but wanting to be on annual leave?

Binge watches telly and eat what he likes… to ‘live his life.’

Won’t make any changes in the new year… except to be a social butterfly. AND enjoy a slower pace.

Hates stuff being forced on him on tv and socials…. But can’t seem to find the off button.

I’m convinced Hinch thought he was a parody, or a quirky guy who was also capable of normal behaviour.

She’s since realised the truth. Verbal incontinence, terminal laziness, shopping addiction, rude, foul mouthed, selfish, one dimensional numpty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
His flat is freezing, yet he told us the new vinyl flair makes it super cosy, in fact his bedsit is so cosy he takes aff his Pat Butcher jammies and sleeps in the scud 🙄

Think oor hero Kenny created his living room pichur?

Screenshot_20230103-145951.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Hes been aff the app and binging box sets but aw he's seen it adverts for PTs 🫠

Mario life is for living that's why most people work hard to enjoy nice meals out, holidays, social events and stay active so they can live a longer fuller life and it enjoy it.

Imagine being a cleaning account who does heehaw but walk around B&M and be influenced by others and yet moaning about people wanting to help others get healthy and build a business.
Thats why you've got nothing going for you son. So much jealousy and hatred and swerving out your lane to thing that shouldn't even bother you.
How pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I see we've been on a wee just for men journey. Packing dye onto his bald patches. Look at those stinking bulbous eyes. Big fat duck.
Screenshot_20230103_153615_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.