Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s on a wee rant about how people are such snowflakes these days and you can’t say anything without offending someone

But he can’t cope with having his story replies on, blocks and deletes anything remotely negative and Deek has to manage his ootbox inbox and all the oor boxes
This has made me choke on ma chocolate hen, that’s me eating mare greens fae noo on oot! 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma loveleis, I have never before seen his dental highlights and I am shooketh!! Absolootely crying over this wee video so a am
The heed! The eyebrows! Wearing a tshirt with his name on it!!
Whit, ah totally missed the t-shirt bespoke branding, is it a full moon cos ah'm howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I like the fact they needed subtitles fur his byootiful. No sure if it's cos oaf the accent or people may disbelieve he said that while looking in a mirrur.

I'd put her up fur adoption the noo, else youse might have Marion II oan yer hauns. 😉
thankfully, I (orangeboom’s wain) doesnae have a flat heed so there’s every chance I’ll grow oot of the sky blue shoes phase in due course

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How long until he admits getting rid of the carpet was a bad idea and we go on a carpet journey....he claimed the flat was roasting when he had it and now does nothing but moan it's cold.
Heat normally rises ma lovely, but I don’t think the crack pipe heat from the tenants below generates much, so aye. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So the boxes of chocolate that have been lying at side of the bed since July you know when he claimed to have finished all he's chrismass shopping. They were for him, well Derek's side so he's helping himself to Deed Deeks stash. Can't Deed Deek have nothing for himself without this hamster taking over.

He's ranting about weight loss so it's makes him feel better about being a lazy rodent that eats nappy food take aways 2x a day 3x a week minimum.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry to disappoint yis aw but he’s wearing a boohoo man tshirt not a bespokely made Marions mafia piece of merch. Nae bother hen, you didn’t know but now you get to know, so aye.
#mariosmafia . Subliminal messaging an all so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
323031194_175401688447837_1115554129615575511_n.jpg
321916768_986723548977153_680081820835180574_n.jpg
323197451_737052517754297_5410254962277175459_n.jpg
323491261_687637122967756_8698100578888611761_n.jpg

He canna for the life get warm, this hoose is like ice.
He’s a sloth in his ''oddie'' so needs to stop.
Weight loss ads need ta stop.
It’s bleeping unbelievable get a bleeping rest. Eat chocolate, fuckin do it, need a trigger warning.
Pressures na wonder people struggle with MH.
Pressure is horrendous, Stroke of midnight and its fitness.
Let people bleeping live. It never stops.
Hardly really watched much at all but just bin* watched hunners of series, movies ….. what. * na ma quote.
Hasn’t thought much aboot this app.
Ranted and is sick of hearing pishe.

Swore tons in the videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry to disappoint yis aw but he’s wearing a boohoo man tshirt not a bespokely made Marions mafia piece of merch. Nae bother hen, you didn’t know but now you get to know, so aye.
Crissmas and the whole of 2023 ruined, ah'm flouncing and nae debates. 🐍🤣

I'm literally Dory hen, I forget everything. I've got a really bad memory, it's so bad. 🤣🤣
Well doll, instead oaf jist keep swimming, ye need tae jist keep photoshoaping 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
All these new items he has shown in the last few days were all purchased last year and only shown now.

I dread to think what else he has hidden.

new.png
323683643_1592011394643899_1017292030808522032_n.jpg

He got those knitted covers and throw with a code in a sale.
No idea on the prices then but today they are this.
Toop oos so used grey for the price.

Honestly, he is out of control.

cushion covers.png
throw.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
“Dreaming of castlevicci” “chewed ear” and plain and simple “McGills”.. so many different directions he could take this hens I am excited..
"Gingivitis" "orangey"

I’d like to add “Stonking slippers” to that list hen, along with “ feeling cute in Beirut “ and “ nippy bum bum “ , it’s going to be one hell of a bespoke range is this wan straight from the fragrance house. Nae copying of these wans and that’s for sure, so tons of blessings to youse aw on this day of dawn 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Feeling cute in Beirut ahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.