Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to get to know…. Where the frig is the OG throw from the lovely Made in Chunky???????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fat turd in his ‘Oddie’, in the shade Toop - at 4pm, living his life like he should. Get a grip you absolute cretin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Is there any need for him to cuss and swear every two seconds!!
God bless his wee cotton sock saving the last bowl of Salt soup for wee Red gums🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If that's wee Deek looking delighted then ah woodni wan tae see his mug when he's raging.

Screenshot_20230103-162420.png

Kin anyone save his live when he says toop, ah dinni huv a bespoke laptoap so didni ken how tae, and ah'd luv tae huv a coapy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Poor Deek will be plotting how to get rid of the salt soup without Marion noticing. Must be rancid 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If there's one thing l didn't miss about this freak when he went off for a few day's, it was him repeating himself in his stories. Ffs, how many times did he mention eating healthy, if you want chocolate have it etc...Friggin broken record what he is 🙄

I still don't get how that flat is so freezing with the heating on?!. My 2 bedroom house is open plan with laminate floors apart from the stairs, but it's lovely and warm. Yes it's well insulated, but his is a tiny flat that should be a little hot house?.

The friggin state of him that no posing can fix 🙈
Screenshot_20230103-163421_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Haven’t quite made it through the mountain of Mario
stories he’s got on there currently but Jesus he kills me
Showing off the cheapo vases and hinch diffuser sticks! On his side table and he says “ if you remember , I don’t remember “ well if you don’t remember Marion we gonna have a problem because this your ig lol

only 2 pounds ! I wonder why . Hideous .

I really hope he can manage to find some lip balm . Situation looking serious

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If there's one thing l didn't miss about this freak when he went off for a few day's, it was him repeating himself in his stories. Ffs, how many times did he mention eating healthy, if you want chocolate have it etc...Friggin broken record what he is 🙄

I still don't get how that flat is so freezing with the heating on?!. My 2 bedroom house is open plan with laminate floors apart from the stairs, but it's lovely and warm. Yes it's well insulated, but his is a tiny flat that should be a little hot house?.

View attachment 1851146
I can smell the elephant costume through the screen 🤮 Bet it honks of onions and corned beef.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s on one the night hens! Says she’s not watched much tv but has watched hunners of series, make it make sense! See she’s still calling the oodie an oddie, well if the cap fits…
All this swearing she does, she thinks it makes her look cool and edgy when in reality it just makes her look like the uneducated idiot she is. Aye, 2023 has got off to a cracking start thanks to Martin.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1851146
Still no sign of the bespoke croc and uggs journee he went on last year…. They’ve definitely been returned. Same with the velveteer journee we went on this Time last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those brown checked throws under the black checked cushions are really bothering me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Had anyone else noticed he’s now trying to justify his spending. I bought this 6 months ago or ages ago or gifted.

Then has a rant about January health kicks. Maybe some of his followers are wanting to change their lifestyles and here’s fat boy slating it. He's no motivation to do much so becoming healthy is not in his mindset. That’s why he’s got the rage about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How long until he admits getting rid of the carpet was a bad idea and we go on a carpet journey....he claimed the flat was roasting when he had it and now does nothing but moan it's cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1851146
Sit doon and get some class ya fat heffer so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus HOW many boxes of chocolates did this fat fucker buy? Far too many for him and rotten gums. Shouldn't be such a greedy fat pig should ya Marion then you wouldn't still be eating them. He never has visitors so they are all for him. Jeez, hate to see the state of Deeks gums when he's finished that lot

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.