Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD.

Is Marion swerving oot of his ain lane and starting his ain business?
This is going to be an absolute tit show. 😂

Strap yourselves in lovelies - 2023 is going to be a riot!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does that drinks stashun offend anyone else mostly because the sign says “coffee & tea”… who the duck says that? It’s tea and coffee!!!!
Utterly bespoke vibes obviously for Mario only 🤨 arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So Hannah has dropped maz from Ava may’s and he’s leading everyone to believe he’s phasing himself out to make way for the marion empire to begin? duck off marion 🤣
Arse implants?! Very random but ok, I suppose it’ll give you even more padding for when you’re suffering an extended tit explosion, although your mother of the bride hoosecoat is already bursting at the seams 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
duck it hens I’m spending the next 6 months planning ma aine bespoke to me drinks stayshun … little sneaky peek for youse , I’m labeling ma jar marsh MELLOWS , nae debates on this wan, it’s my jar and my rules , so aye .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New cushion covers l!! Is he going to buy a new set every January 😆

5A53EA36-0525-411B-84BF-6549A7C40C2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
He is bleeping mental. A wee bespoke visit to the nearest psych unit I predict. A proper meltdown where he starts lobbing wax melts, his tit and wee Rayns litter tray aboot. Nae debates. Its the end of an era hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Calling the money his mammy gave him in a wee money wallet envelope for Christmas, petty cash. What a knob. Marion hen, please google what Petty cash is.
and he’s spending the petty cash oan himself and no the flat. So all the money he spunks oan the flat isn’t for himself? His safe space? That’s right, money spent on the bedsit is purely for the gram.

• Haha
They’re like pinky and the brain those two fuckers aren’t they with this pipedream about reaching the dizzy heights of the wax melt industry

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes hens. On this dawn of the year of the new, he's spending already. Can't wait to see what he buys with Deek's money "his" "petty" cash.

Treatit hisself for the wiki: £13.99 on cushion covers.

Screenshot_20230102-212032_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who does this wee fanny actually think he
bleeping is?😭

bleeping duck UP MAZ, wee delusional bleep and so forth💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.