Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon ma lovelies, had to go on to my bespoke back up account on ma ipad (smell it) and he has a wee heading for discount codes.

there is only one discount code for ava arse may aromas.. has he been binned by the others? Sure he had a sponge one?

he is a foul mouthed wee bam so hopefully they have binned him aff!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A don't mean tae brag but I found a wee unused jar in a box and thought that'd be handy tae put ma marshmallows in cause I have a nice big fancy coffee machine (smell the wealth) and the mallows wur in a bag and within 10 mins I had the mallows in the jar and next to the machine.
Imagine what I could dae if I had 6 months to plan it!
Dinnae be doing anything else until at least June ma lovely.
That's quite enough of an achievement for 2023 #deserved #lifegoals

Make sure you upload it tae your Instagram at least 3 times a day for the next month.

Am chanting ye on fae the rooftops 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So ma lovelies, I've thoroughly enjoyed the shits and giggles but not sure how much I'll be on this app that isnae ma joab, ma joab is ma joab but I've got some serious planning to be doing.
Got 6 months to work out how ta get this little lot organised!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I was also wondering where oor wee babby gurul @menopausalmargrit has been the noo?

I love this thread. Never any beef or arguing. We all notice if someone hasn’t been around for a bit.

Keep spining bright ma loveleis oan this dayn of dawn

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So ma lovelies, I've thoroughly enjoyed the shits and giggles but not sure how much I'll be on this app that isnae ma joab, ma joab is ma joab but I've got some serious planning to be doing.
You need to get these things out and onto the middle of your worktop and maybe treat yourself to some new bespoke cups too

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thoughts and prayers are with youse ma lovelie. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'll say a wee prayer for you hen 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope you’ve got ur wee laptop out hen, making a wee bespoke spreadsheet or powerpoint presentation for us lovelies with voice over in your posh voice… spine bright!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These will be even more funnier if these are not tattlers commenting 🤣

I mean I WOULDNT mind but who actually visits him?

Who does he actually make tea for from his bespoke tea/coffee station ??

also has anyone spotted if any ‘influencers’ that Marion is jealous of following has recently revealed a new tea station ? I reckon that is why he is like “I’ve planned this for 6months” comes in because he is bitter someone has revealed a similar set up to him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In June, please can you use a confetti canon to reveal it to us?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A didnae label ma marshmallow jar but maybe in the next 6 months I'll have bought a label maker and labelled everything just incase I suddenly forget ma teabags are in the teabag jar.

But I'm taken @Ferguson advise and dane nae mare now. 2023 is ma year! I'm making nae plans cause the way of life is to have zero goals or aspirations 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am hoping to have me wee Starbucks stayshun set up by around June, it’s still in the early planning stages currently . Am awaiting the planning permission. It will hopefully include Barr lemonade, strawberry syrup, FRESH frozen raspberries and ma bespoke Starbucks cup. Daint want to give too much away as am hoping for a big reveal with a party cannon. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Am hoping to have me wee Starbucks stayshun set up by around June, it’s still in the early planning stages currently . Am awaiting the planning permission. It will hopefully include Barr lemonade, strawberry syrup, FRESH frozen raspberries and ma bespoke Starbucks cup. Daint want to give too much away as am hoping for a big reveal with a party cannon. 💎
And I for one can't wait

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.