Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These will be even more funnier if these are not tattlers commenting 🤣

I mean I WOULDNT mind but who actually visits him?

Who does he actually make tea for from his bespoke tea/coffee station ??

also has anyone spotted if any ‘influencers’ that Marion is jealous of following has recently revealed a new tea station ? I reckon that is why he is like “I’ve planned this for 6months” comes in because he is bitter someone has revealed a similar set up to him 🤣

This is so him….bitter till the end

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Time to “take it to bigger heights in the scents world” he is such a pathetic wee virgin ffs:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So ma lovelies, I've thoroughly enjoyed the shits and giggles but not sure how much I'll be on this app that isnae ma joab, ma joab is ma joab but I've got some serious planning to be doing.
Got 6 months to work out how ta get this little lot organised!
I just opened this app, my husband said "what's that smell?" I said its @OhhBacon's wealth in the scent of Earl Grey coming through my phone and so forth. Don't forget to order a cake stand to chuck it all on. Aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What a wee bampot 🙄 he thinks he's tit on a stick. Your "Mario Range" is stock oil that I could order tonight and churn out, nothing bespoke or special. Give it a rest Maz

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Mario's bespoke scents:

Cheesy mushroom (knob)
Halitosis
Sweat
Gingivitis
Armpits

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
@Babybail93 are you Kenny ma wee darlin 😘😘ALSO Mario pass on tae that 🍊🍊 thing you live with the league is ours after today, bet he’s greeting so aye 💚💚
For The Rangers the chase is ower.

Screenshot_20230102-192401.png

Nae bumming fort action the night, even Marion singing simply the best wullnae cheer wee Deek up.

Talking oaf the chase ah'd like tae see Marion gawn oan a wee tele quiz jurney. Pointless is well named fur him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hens it’s been said a bajillion times oan here afore but ahm noo convinced she’s a parody. I actually cannae. Need a dictionary and a thesaurus tae translate his waffle

p.s. anytime wan ae you hens calls him a fat slag or anything like that ma beak is firmly CLUTCHED so aye 😂

Not gonna lie, I can't wait for this...I mean if I have time to watch. (I have committed the next 6 months to organising the tea cupboard!)
Just you mind that app isnae your joab hen! Keep you power and you focus on yer stayshun! 🫶💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is he making out like he's a partner in Ava May Aromas? What dirt does he have on her because I cannot for the life of me work out why she still "works" with him!
Petty cash was an answer on Celebrity Catchphrase last night and no-one in the hoose could understand why I was clutching ma beak! IYKYK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.