Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually crying.
I love it here.
Marion. You officially aren't well, but duck me you're funny as duck 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I read an article yesterday about Hinch and how she’s made 2 1/2 mil this last year and 5 mil over the past 2 years. Meanwhile here’s Martin sitting in his postage stamp not even having made 20p off this app. I mean, Hinch is a bleep but you can’t deny she’s made the most out of insta and is now sitting in her massive house where her kids ensuite is bigger than the whole of Martins bedsit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
See when this wee smelly hermit packs away his autumm and chrismass stuff does he pack away the wax melts, wax burners, mugs, hot chocolate in with the actual chrismass/autumm decorations?

H has eventually sent Marion packing only took her about 2 years.
Bigger things coming that ship sailed Marion about 4 years ago when you rejected every job opportunity going (apparently).
Even if it was for you it been awful to watch I don't even need to explain them they all there in the reels.
Salesman has never been his strongest point unless your middle aged deluded women that follows him then they're right there splashing their petty cash on overpriced, tacky shite.
That's retivaly it fae me ma lovelies 👌
Sprine bright, show your colours an so forth.

His new cushion covers are tit !
They remind me of those covers people used to have on their wicker style conservatory furniture late 80s early 90s vibe.

Or picnic cushions.
They are awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm loving this "bought it months ago" I'm stealing that for when Mr Hunners questions when I got new stuff while I'm saving for 3 holidays this year 🤪

Also has Hannah patches him or is he getting involved in her new "bespoke scents" I don't imagine him going solo

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The patter on here is unreal. I have to say “clutching ma bespoke beak” has been a highlight but you lot are hysterical 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The patter on here is unreal. I have to say “clutching ma bespoke beak” has been a highlight but you lot are hysterical 👏🏼
It really is the best of the “influencer” threads. Always light hearted, no drama and the craic is amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So it finally happened. His fake mate Hannah kicked him to the curb as we expected 🤣 I'd love to have heard the conversation between Hannah and her bloke on how they would tell him.

Hey Mario, if you love your scent that much, buy the few that's left.
And use your petty cash on a nose reduction job not arse implants...Just saying 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It would be like a blooper scene from breaking bad in the squat, marion (in a pinny) screeching at deek to “bleeping help me will you.. this was ooor dream deek” while the wax is bubbling over in the pan and the rest of the gaff gets the same bespoke fire damaged wallpaper for real at the hands of Walter McWhite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A cannae wait for the images of maz cooking up some wax melts in the kitchen like breaking bad, packaging them up, spelling the names/addresses wrong, hauling them ontae the McGills and down tae the post office 💋 whut will the bespoke scents be I wonder ma loveleis 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oft he’s spending his petty cash this weekend hens. I’d love to get to know how the duck he has so much “petty cash” and why the duck he calls it that 😭
Also I’m not letting this one go……Mario, how’s Deek the night….in bed huffing ?
Thought so. 💚💚

• Haha
Only Marion would start a ‘business’ jurnee in a cost of living crisis. We all haven’t got petty cash and cost of living payments to throw around like he does. Hunner percent he will be offering Klarna, sat on his laptop like a boss witch. I cannae wait for him to cock this up like he daes everything else.

• Haha
Ah'm a bit late tae the Netflix Dahmer ...been designing my loo roll stashun fur six months. Anyhoo, ah think they used Marion's gaff tae fillum, ah'm sure that's his black tampon fone and nae debates!

IMG_20230102_203409182.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.