Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Marion would start a ‘business’ jurnee in a cost of living crisis. We all haven’t got petty cash and cost of living payments to throw around like he does. Hunner percent he will be offering Klarna, sat on his laptop like a boss witch. I cannae wait for him to cock this up like he daes everything else.
This calls for a new cup with “Boss Babe” on doesn’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah'm a bit late tae the Netflix Dahmer ...been designing my loo roll stashun fur six months. Anyhoo, ah think they used Marion's gaff tae fillum, ah'm sure that's his black tampon fone and nae debates!

View attachment 1849384
Looks lit the shoebox decorated by the Deekster afore Mazda moved in, i hink a prefer this wan💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ah'm a bit late tae the Netflix Dahmer ...been designing my loo roll stashun fur six months. Anyhoo, ah think they used Marion's gaff tae fillum, ah'm sure that's his black tampon fone and nae debates!

View attachment 1849384
Pure clutching ma beak here hen...that was some jurnee.. mario llewellyn Bowen so aye

Monzo will be sat in the bumming fort aww alone whilst wee 🍊🍊man will be in bed in a cream puff ☘☘☘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So where will he set up his wax melt station ? Will the Tea/coffee station get the chop ? What a waste of 6 months planning !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am absolutely living fae Marion turning the already stuffed tae the rafters hamster cage intae a wax melt sweat shop

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve actually put cling film round my tree and put it straight through the loft opening cause I have loft space (smell the wealth) and my tree isn’t decorated like something out of whoville. Thought I would try the internet hack and by duck it seemed to work 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Nah he will defs have the scent “smell the wealth” and “bumming fort”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve actually put cling film round my tree and put it straight through the loft opening cause I have loft space (smell the wealth) and my tree isn’t decorated like something out of whoville. Thought I would try the internet hack and by duck it seemed to work 😂😂😂
About 15 years ago I couldnae be arsed to take my tree down, so i picked it up and just plonked it in my cupboard. Then I just brought it out in December, fully dressed. Much easier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Early thread suggestion-
“I, Walter HeisenBERK McWhite..the biggest (wax) melt in Beirut”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Al take wan for the team and buy some ma luvlies if he starts pumping oot wax melts, a canny no dae it (I have tae support local businesses). Al actually greet way laughter if he even attempts a wax melt business😭

I can just imagine it, stingy 3 blocks for aboot £10 mixed in way baby gurl Rayns cat hairs and witevers left fae Deeks grinder aw packed up in a reused boohoo package delivered tae you in 1-2 business months and so forth💎

• Haha
Reactions: 40
About 15 years ago I couldnae be arsed to take my tree down, so i picked it up and just plonked it in my cupboard. Then I just brought it out in December, fully dressed. Much easier.
Heathens the pair of youse and nae debates! Dinni even change yer crissmas theme every year, ah'm shooketh and so forth. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Smell the wealth fae you hen you must have had a bigger place than Marion that you had your own bespoke cupboard just for yer tree. Now back ain yet ain lane.
Tons blessings 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I took the fucker down today, the air was blue, baubles flying everywhere and Mr S nearly broke his back putting the bleeping thing in the loft….then you need to clean like duck, why Mario “enjoys” that I’ll never know. Tedious lovelies, bloody tedious

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've no idea how it would work because am no an influencer and no a fan of the wax melts stuff but see if he had saved up all he had spent past year could he not have bought over the 'Marion scents' from H and made it his own? But then if this bampot had a brain he'd probably be dangerous, also he's lazy and lives off buy now pay later.
Buy yourself some nice, pure beotiful wax melts that Marion made from he's kitchen while he's cleaning the floor puts cat litter tray next to your order.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder what the bespoke list will be for the new melts…
Glistening litter tray
Juicy boaby
Succulent stovies and onion undertones
They’ll all be pyoor stonning scents in packaging in the colour clear , so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Fried eggs boiled in oil
Boiled sausage
Rotten arse
Sweatin in your PJs
Tattie hearts

Just ma bespoke wax melt scent suggestions for our Maria 👌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I took the fucker down today, the air was blue, baubles flying everywhere and Mr S nearly broke his back putting the bleeping thing in the loft….then you need to clean like duck, why Mario “enjoys” that I’ll never know. Tedious lovelies, bloody tedious
I put the stuff up, but Mr Best takes it all down. I lay in bed pretending I can't hear the ladders or the dragging of furniture. I then swan downstairs (pretending I've not been on tattle for 2 hours) and I say aww I was asleep, you should have woke me. This has been going on about 5 years. He's starting to cotton on, so next year I'll be faking illness a few days before. He needs to stay in his ain lane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.