Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew he’d duck up the pronunciation of those body sprays. Who youses a body spray other than a 12 year old lassie? Come to think of it I don’t think lassies youse body sprays noo adays
Maist body sprays are 99% alchohol and 1% fragrance they are bleeping barking😂 But aye boujee Maz is using ‘Lite Blu’ fae home bargains so smell the wealth and so forth💎💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who would ever send him stuff to promote on that app? He is useless. I hate dupes anyway but nothing about that demonstration has me running to that small business Home Bargains to get a crappy body spray 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aw hens I think I’ll run, not walk, to the small business Home Bargains and get myself some body spray in the scent nore-ell so I can smell boujee 🤭
I was distracted by his Dyson hairdryer with diffuser and the round brush. Neither of them need those 🤣 I think he has the opposite of body dysmorphic disorder and sees himself as this handsome stallion with a thick head of hair. You wish Marion hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Aw hens I think I’ll run, not walk, to the small business Home Bargains and get myself some body spray in the scent nore-ell so I can smell boujee 🤭
I was distracted by his Dyson hairdryer with diffuser and the round brush. Neither of them need those 🤣 I think he has the opposite of body dysmorphic disorder and sees himself as this handsome stallion with a thick head of hair. You wish Marion hen.
Ah'm gawn tae the bespoke Home Bargains used by Beirut's toap influencer later, will check supplies oaf the byootiful body spray.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who would ever send him stuff to promote on that app? He is useless. I hate dupes anyway but nothing about that demonstration has me running to that small business Home Bargains to get a crappy body spray 🤣
Just shows that companies will give their products to anyone, even nobodies like Maid Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He is such a drama queen there’s nothing special about that Hinch post at all, but I suppose when your life is that boring you have to take the mundane and make it exciting :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘Ava had these in ma possession fae some time’ rip off body sprays that look like fabulousa carpet fresh from the wee small stockist Home Bargains. Naww stop talking on the internet you complete moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I reckon he when he looks in the mirror he thinks he’s Gaston, and no Mr Burns

• Haha
Reactions: 26
FOUR CANDLES AND TWO REED DIFFUSERS ON ONE CONSOLE TABLE. Hens ma lungs have packed in just seeing that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
He’s crying cause he wants hinch to adopt him. Only way he is getting oot that postage stamp and nae debates!!
can see the ozone layer getting thinner over paisley just from looking at them sprays ffs 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Marion saying that Deek said Hinch’s post was powerful. He was probably talking about his last blunt 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He is such a drama queen there’s nothing special about that Hinch post at all, but I suppose when your life is that boring you have to take the mundane and make it exciting :ROFLMAO:
Out of curiosity l had to briefly follow her just to see what the fuss was about. That was minutes wasted I'll never get back again. Stupid tosser what he is 🙄

No way would l use these body sprays. I don't do 'dupes', so yes I'm a perfume snob. I always tell people to save their money for the really thing than use this crap. But that's Mario, cheap and tacky 😖
Screenshot_20230108-113627_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
‘Savore’ definitely not ripping off Dior Sauvage. She’s like a teenage lassie with her new Charlie Red or Impulse body sprays. All lined up on her dressing table. What a fat melt. IYDKGTK.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why send him any kind of perfume or body sprays when he doesn’t use what he’s already got? So he’ll stick them on his buckled shelves and not use them. Great advert.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe the face body spray company are secret tattlers and want the shelf by his polly pocket mirror to finally give way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.