Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Runs tae tattle tae say wtf is this new Marionism in the name feart.

Goggled it and discovered its an actual proper word.

Swiftly back intae my ain lane I go.

Sorry aboot that fatty
I dae often wonder whit oor luvlies who are nae fae Glesga/West Coast (best coast)/Scotland think is normal and whit is just Marion in her ain wee lane spewing nonsense as per. Also cracks me up that some of yous doon in England have adopted Marionisms and sound like you’re fae deepest darkest Saltcoats.

Side note, took a wee trip up to that most bespoke of small business markets (Braehead) and was just aboot taken oot by a McGills bus zooming past in ma lane. I think of the wee prick every time💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Runs tae tattle tae say wtf is this new Marionism in the name feart.

Goggled it and discovered its an actual proper word.

Swiftly back intae my ain lane I go.

Sorry aboot that fatty
I thought he meant 'fret'. As in afraid to wash it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Marion in a superdry coat, aye that’s how he makes folk feel when they see him in it.. super bleeping dry and nae debates 🤣 bleeping woodlouse

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The cunts got mae coats than a coatroom and goes naewhere! The bungle skin, the Del Boy, the woodlouse and so oan and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jobby jabbing 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve no heard that saying since a was in P6 ma lovelie 💀

Am still clutching ma beak at “aw cosy on the bus”. He’s wan simple bleep.
Whit sorta school did youse go tae ma lovelie, wiz it in Seedyhill?

The cunts got mae coats than a coatroom and goes naewhere! The bungle skin, the Del Boy, the woodlouse and so oan and so forth
He cud follow his bruther's fitsteps and tread the boards. Marion and his technicolour dream coats.

🎶 Ah close ma eyes, pull back the bed sheets, forever hoping ah huvnae followed thru 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He had better go steady mop kicking to the new record player, the doonstairs junkies will think the ceiling is finally caving through. Of all the endings they thought they’d have I bet they would never have envisaged sharty spice coming through the flairs to flatten them to duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He had better go steady mop kicking to the new record player, the doonstairs junkies will think the ceiling is finally caving through. Of all the endings they thought they’d have I bet they would never have envisaged sharty spice coming through the flairs to flatten them to duck.
😂😂😂 Sharty spice has to be in the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Whit sorta school did youse go tae ma lovelie, wiz it in Seedyhill?
Wis it duck! Southsider born and bred. Am affronted ye think am a Paisley buddy Madgie doll. Nae offence tae any of you Renfrewshire lovelies, but the place depresses me tae duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion: He’s just a mop kicking, record playing, costa drinking Sharty Spice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He cud follow his bruther's fitsteps and tread the boards. Marion and his technicolour dream coats.

🎶 Ah close ma eyes, pull back the bed sheets, forever hoping ah huvnae followed thru 🎶
Ah think Mr Mac thinks av been on the Aperol spritz. I’m absolootly howling at that, so ah um. I can hear it in her voice tae 😂💀

🎶 Ah crash ae drums, ah flash ae light, ma golden bedspread was covered in shite 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This thread tonight is 🔥🔥🔥 been clutching ma beak in bulk laughing! That vinyl record player is an absolute staple in the hamster cage, he'll soon be kicking his baffies off doing the slosh 🙌 nae debates

Poor Deek, not a sausage in that whole bedsit is anything he's chosen, absolutely not a trace of poor Delboy. He's been bulldozed by mi deer. Deek if you read this, start moving tit around, if you're really brave lamp it down the communal shoot. We are all with ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Poor Deek, not a sausage in that whole bedsit is anything he's chosen, absolutely not a trace of poor Delboy. He's been bulldozed by mi deer. Deek if you read this, start moving tit around, if you're really brave lamp it down the communal shoot. We are all with ya!
Marion is too wide tae fit doon.

Mebbes Deek's been watching Dahmer oan Netflix and getting ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.