Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live from the hamster cage, sharty spice and citrus spice 🍊 when 2 become 1, (in the bumming fort) so aye...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just aswell him and Deek are skinny wee runts can you imagine fat Deek and Marion trying to navigate that stamp!! Although Marion is definitely heading that way the greedy witch :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'It's came up effect'...Someone want to translate?! 🤔View attachment 1863851
My brain hurt reading that last night, and it hurt a bit more just now. 🤯 Don't know what feart means lol but all I do know is that he needs to get a bleeping education, the thick as tit muppet! 🙄 Naebody cares you washed and dried your ugly puffa, Marlon - I washed my work uniform yesterday, did I tell anyone? No! Didn't even mention it to ma dugs (nae blind, nae Akita), nor the tortoise because they'd not care less and I don't blame them! 😑 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah canni believe how many oaf youse 🐍 's oan this app dinni ken whit feart means. #teammarion

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ah canni believe how many oaf youse 🐍 's oan this app dinni ken whit feart means. #teammarion
ken, feart is an abzoolute staple in this house (actual house with back and front door). Yous should all get to know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
S u n d a y - bed: farted, sharted & stripped.
Paying the price from #needed #deserved #treatit nippy bum bum kebab, but we move.
Putting oan a spice guruls vinyl record oan ma new vinyl record player. Sing it hen. Oan yourself Sharty Spice. 💎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Most normal Scottish people get feart after a night oan the bevvy. Feart is what Marion gets after a Paisley stapul Castelvicci or a duck it!!kebab. We’re no the same ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
duck off greeting into your duvet over a woman you’ve never met! who uses her weans for content, this has really ripped ma knitting this morning 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Shut up Mario ya absolute melt. Don’t believe you or Deek shed a single tear 🙄

*edited spelling error

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No way was he “sobbing” about Hinch’s story, he just wants a share as his followers have dropped lately.
Laughing that the company has sent him about 6 industrial size body sprays 😂 They must know he’s stinking, especially after that kebab 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Knew he’d duck up the pronunciation of those body sprays. Who youses a body spray other than a 12 year old lassie? Come to think of it I don’t think lassies youse body sprays noo adays

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You just know he was sent those body sprays way before Christmas to share them as present ideas but the fat slag couldn't be bothered to film them in time. As always Marion is late to the party 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a tit 🙄 surely the body sprays should have been shown before Christmas as a wee idea for a stocking filler 🤔 he really is a bloody useless article.

As for greeting at Hinch, come on, absolutely nothing worth seeing. Typical day in any house that has kids 🥱 bore off

Sight for ma Kerry katona's seeing him like a shrivelled up cockle poking out that duvet this morning too 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.