Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadie is obviously an enabler if she really did buy him that Hinch bedding and those 14 year old girl’s trainers!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think he's clinging on to H, I don't think he's going solo. He's mentioned it once but he's too lazy. Unless someone else close to him is going to start it and use his name. As much as I hate to say it but wee Betty from the bingo will be using her pension to buy them to comment and say she bought them.

It does baffle me that every other influencer I follow sticks with the brands they promote. Jamie G for an example since Marion supports her, she works with Utan and I've only ever seen her promote Utan. I can't even picture her coming on banging on about another she found that's "wealthy" "gorgeous" "absolutely beautiful".
She has her own range of make up and brushes. £250 for the brush set!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Had tae check His Addiddass trainers tae see if I cud count 4 stripes, and nae debates on ma page

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Each to their own but the throws remind me of fishing nets you see on fishermen boats. Do we think Rayn got given her toys or did they get put out to landfill?
A would also like tae know what was in the lassies sleigh?? How could he not show pics of his wean opening her gifts..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The bed sheets - value for money but pricey??? make it make sense Mario.
The cuffs on that furry top thing are giving me the dry boke, all bobbly already. Can only imagine what it smells like, so aye
And the super soft ‘feels like silk’ bedding from Dunellum that he says is the softest cotton is actually ‘crafted from 100% polyester microfibre,’ so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Heard bespoke rumours of a business and came running. HAHAHAHAHA. She’s too lazy, she’s a cleaning account and canny even be arsed making content, will she duck be online 24/7 sorting out business content and sorting orders, she goes in a wee comma huff too often

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.