Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's clinging on to H, I don't think he's going solo. He's mentioned it once but he's too lazy. Unless someone else close to him is going to start it and use his name. As much as I hate to say it but wee Betty from the bingo will be using her pension to buy them to comment and say she bought them.

It does baffle me that every other influencer I follow sticks with the brands they promote. Jamie G for an example since Marion supports her, she works with Utan and I've only ever seen her promote Utan. I can't even picture her coming on banging on about another she found that's "wealthy" "gorgeous" "absolutely beautiful".

Reactions: 27
Hunner percent it’ll all be done on the fiddle too. Marion hasn’t the brain capacity to understand business insurance, tax returns and declaring a side hustle to HMRC.
Bedsit Boss Babe. What a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Kills me when he says “annual leave”. Why doesn’t he just say a week off or holiday 😂😂.. a remember he said he has big plans for the January annual leave so buckle up hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's bugging me more than it should, but that cheap fabric headboard of his is looking grotty and greasy 😆 🤢
A agree, it’s mair of a brown than a beige noo. Also it’s far too big for the shoebox room, I preferred the old bed at least that matched with the rest of the shite and clutter💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hate tae burst his bubble but his maw didn’t get him a fitted sheet I’m sure that says flat sheet 🙄

• Haha
TOOP!!!!!! What the actual duck is TOOP colour? Someone please explain this marionism to me😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lasted the test of time...had it about a year now 🙃

Mario really does have his own time system and calender. IDK but INTGTK

Also does all bedding sets not come as a duvet and slips then extra slips and sheet separate.
Um a being scammed? Aw ma bedding "accumulates" to pricey cause it adds up.

Also "never have too many bedding sets" but uses this same one.

This is too much for me.

I need a lie doon on ma accumulated pricey bedding

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The bed sheets - value for money but pricey??? make it make sense Mario.
The cuffs on that furry top thing are giving me the dry boke, all bobbly already. Can only imagine what it smells like, so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ahv missed his bespoke pronunciation of 'Dunellum' 🤣🤣

Also, wee Sadie managed tae get him the Hinch bedding? Does this mean she was pyoor brawling in the Tesco aisle? 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lasted the test of time...had it about a year now 🙃

Mario really does have his own time system and calender. IDK but INTGTK

Also does all bedding sets not come as a duvet and slips then extra slips and sheet separate.
Um a being scammed? Aw ma bedding "accumulates" to pricey cause it adds up.

Also "never have too many bedding sets" but uses this same one.

This is too much for me.

I need a lie doon on ma accumulated pricey bedding
But is it supersoft from the supersoft range so it's ya know supersoft bedding 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This has to be the blandest looking bedroom I've clapped eyes on. It's horrible and cold.

And don't get me started on these accessories 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20230103-110859_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230103-110931_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.