Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put the stuff up, but Mr Best takes it all down. I lay in bed pretending I can't hear the ladders or the dragging of furniture. I then swan downstairs (pretending I've not been on tattle for 2 hours) and I say aww I was asleep, you should have woke me. This has been going on about 5 years. He's starting to cotton on, so next year I'll be faking illness a few days before. He needs to stay in his ain lane.
See Mr S would do it if I ordered asked him, but it just wouldn’t be done right, there would be tit everywhere and things wouldn’t be put back properly 😭 he did take down all the outside (smell the wealth) lights though, so aye you can’t have everything (he also conveniently had a sore back today) 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No, Mario. You've been dumped by Ava May. 🤣🤣🤣

Can nay wait to see how he's going to be able to make I, Mario scents in his one bedroom flat. 🤣

View attachment 1848929
Just catching up Ma lovelies. Hannah the 🐍 has 🥧 him!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What with this news, and Kenny’s posts, plus all your new stations planned for June, she will need a lie down. No bumming fort for wee Deek tonight. Spine bright! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I took the fucker down today, the air was blue, baubles flying everywhere and Mr S nearly broke his back putting the bleeping thing in the loft….then you need to clean like duck, why Mario “enjoys” that I’ll never know. Tedious lovelies, bloody tedious
Bloody hate that job! Mario loves it because she is a total whopper

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A cannae wait for the images of maz cooking up some wax melts in the kitchen like breaking bad, packaging them up, spelling the names/addresses wrong, hauling them ontae the McGills and down tae the post office 💋 whut will the bespoke scents be I wonder ma loveleis 🥰
Carrying the packages in his Roy Cropper shopping bag ma lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I put the stuff up, but Mr Best takes it all down. I lay in bed pretending I can't hear the ladders or the dragging of furniture. I then swan downstairs (pretending I've not been on tattle for 2 hours) and I say aww I was asleep, you should have woke me. This has been going on about 5 years. He's starting to cotton on, so next year I'll be faking illness a few days before. He needs to stay in his ain lane.
Ah bet he thinks ye u're making mair Marion's joabby pichures ...which wud be true ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Would you lovelies buy perfume off this fat slut?
View attachment 1849664
She looks like the jobs worth receptionist at my doctors who guards appointments with her life unless I ring 50 years in advance yet they only give appointments out at 8am but they're always fully booked and want to know my ailments over the phone to decide if I'm worthy to book in. Swerved right out my lane there....that witch 😂

We need a thread of just wax melts suggestions 😂 the fun would never end!!!
Mouldy make up
Salt soup
Exploding excrement
Bespoke big beak
Mushroom medley

*Edited to add in some.wax melt ideas for Maz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
There's no way Marion is going to set up her own business. Every fucker would find out her address and compromise her security. I'd order stuff just to leave horrific reviews and send them back. You're better off staying as a 3 hour a week cleaner, you fat duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
✨ my 2023 Mario McKnight wish list ✨

⭐ starts his own wax melt business - Utterly Bespoke Wax Melts and So Forth Ltd
⭐ brings back the singing in bed videos while Derek ignores him in the background
⭐ shows us inside the cupboard in the hall 🤞🏼
⭐ for him to actually apply one of the 748394 lip balms he owns every day
⭐ takes us on a door handle replacement journey
⭐ for him to actually get a life instead of getting cosy rotting in that bedsit

💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sorry if this one has been mentioned already but “bleep washings” would be an abzaloot stapul wax melt in the I, Marion range. Along with “frozen fresh raspberries” “seeznul scent” and “honkin hoosecowat”
Just ma ideas. If you don’t like them just never message me again. I’ll fight ma own fight. Tonsa luv OG TG 💋 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Happy new year tattlers.

Was working nightshift over the ny.
Nothing more humbling than dealing with a death as the ny starts 🕊💔

You only get 1 life and watching this idiot cream his pants over a tea and coffee station is so sad and worthless. No wonder he’s too embarrassed to show his photos.

6 months planning. The excitement to see what he plans for summer is too much 🏝🍹☀🌏⚡

🫥
Sorry to hear this. You are so right x

His plans fir summer will be planning autumn nights in aw cosy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this one has been mentioned already but “bleep washings” would be an abzaloot stapul wax melt in the I, Marion range. Along with “frozen fresh raspberries” “seeznul scent” and “honkin hoosecowat”
Just ma ideas. If you don’t like them just never message me again. I’ll fight ma own fight. Tonsa luv OG TG 💋 🤨
Sorry need tae say this scent name isnae ma passion. Ma passion wid be "sneeznul scent".

Aw the rest a will be up there fighting wae ye if yeh need hawners xxxx

Tunzaluv dawl xxxxxxxx

I’ve actually put cling film round my tree and put it straight through the loft opening cause I have loft space (smell the wealth) and my tree isn’t decorated like something out of whoville. Thought I would try the internet hack and by duck it seemed to work 😂😂😂
Aye but a bet ye don't have wee bespoke squirrels in it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm loving this "bought it months ago" I'm stealing that for when Mr Hunners questions when I got new stuff while I'm saving for 3 holidays this year 🤪

Also has Hannah patches him or is he getting involved in her new "bespoke scents" I don't imagine him going solo
I think he'll just be hanging on for this bespoke tit she's been waffling about! Let's be honest, Mario thought 'his scent' was bespoke so he'd no be blending his own fragrances (we shall wait and see if there is anything 'new and bespoke' about AMA...). He'd be churning out the exact same as everyone else, only months later than everyone else sourcing the 'latest' cleaning scent fad. It would be so easy for him to do, but he's too lazy! And he needn't pretend he isn't because it's about loyalty or anything else as he was the one quick to expose AMA administration and probably in turn customers' confidence.

I find it interesting that other than Mario, the other instabegs/'reps' have all moved on. Hinch with the rubbish Tesco candles hasn't been seen with a wax melt, nevermind AMA wax melt, for months/years. Roisin Thompson was making candles with/for some other woman recently...and well Mario has his boxes full of every other wax melt brand. Really doesn't say much for the products! Now you've only got a little desperate man occassionally showing them when there's something in it for him, whilst the rest of his time seems to be buying cheap candles from TK Maxx or sourcing the budget Yankee melts HB stocks. It's almost as though others have better scents, better throws, etc. for the price! If he was bringing in more than a handful of sales, would you get rid of 'his scent'?

Reactions: 21
Would l shite 😂
Ah've heard ye wur the first tae sign up fur a bespoke I 'Marion' wax melt hame party Suzy doll. But ye wur disappointed that it didnae include Anne Summer's gear, and it's a minimum of six months booking time.

At least Marion huz enough criss and snack bowls fur the parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d like to add “Stonking slippers” to that list hen, along with “ feeling cute in Beirut “ and “ nippy bum bum “ , it’s going to be one hell of a bespoke range is this wan straight from the fragrance house. Nae copying of these wans and that’s for sure, so tons of blessings to youse aw on this day of dawn 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“Dreaming of castlevicci” “chewed ear” and plain and simple “McGills”.. so many different directions he could take this hens I am excited..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.