Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incoming ‘awww boy did good post’. Camera pans out to more wax melts and another wealthy fragrance 😘.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just wait ma luvlies. She’ll be back on tonight or the morra gagging tae show aff her presents and wit she #treatit hersel tae way her “Christmas money”🤦🏻‍♀️

wee loser couldn’t stay aff this app for no even 48 hours!💎

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whatever happened to that other phone covered he had ordered? I hope he made the mistake on both the M mcK.
Hope youse all had wonderful chrisssmas.
Trying sell of last his crap wax melts get himself some petty cash for January sales.
Tons love always Isa 💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What I really wanna know did Sadie like the newest addition to her primarni hooker shoe collection 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The self proclaimed King of Christmas decides to take a comma at, checks notes, Christmas! Couldnae write it. bleeping fat whalloper!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The self proclaimed King of Christmas decides to take a comma at, checks notes, Christmas! Couldnae write it. bleeping fat whalloper!
Just proves what everyone always says on here, it’s not about Christmas at all. It’s about the attention he can get posting candy cane lame 100 times in the run up to it. He has literally nothing else to offer as content. Come the day itself he has nothing worth sharing.

Reactions: 34
Hens I need to go on a bespoke diet in January. Getting a pure Marion belly 🐖 #fatbitch #needed #notreatits

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I look almost full term pregnant, it’s oota hand! Need to get oot pounding the pavements but unlike Marion I won’t be dodging bits of chewed ear and used needles 👌 ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I look almost full term pregnant, it’s oota hand! Need to get oot pounding the pavements but unlike Marion I won’t be dodging bits of chewed ear and used needles 👌 ✌
i am officially the fattest I’ve ever been in ma life. Ma Nike air max and peloton are getting fired up on 2nd January and failing that am aff tae Istanbul for lipo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hens I need to go on a bespoke diet in January. Getting a pure Marion belly 🐖 #fatbitch #needed #notreatits
I'll be needing rolled out the door by the end of the week 😖 But at least we all know how to enjoy ourselves in this group, unlike Mario 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
I'll be needing rolled out the door by the end of the week 😖 But at least we all know how to enjoy ourselves in this group, unlike Mario 🙌
I've eaten like the world is ending since Christmas Eve! 🐷 😂 Not even hungry but I'm opening cupboards just to see what's there. #fatbitch Need to start cutting back tomorrow so that my trousers won't look like leggings in work on Wednesday, and so that I can actually move and bend to do my joab. 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've eaten like the world is ending since Christmas Eve! 🐷 😂 Not even hungry but I'm opening cupboards just to see what's there. #fatbitch Need to start cutting back tomorrow so that my trousers won't look like leggings in work on Wednesday, and so that I can actually move and bend to do my joab. 😩😂
Spine bright hens, you do you. I'm sure your clients will understand you needed to treatit yersel this festive time of Christmas. ❤

• Haha
Listen, you could all be 34 stone hen's, but you'll still not be as fat as Marion, the fat duck. Deek must be Shallow Hal if he can't see that blancmange, oozing over his half of the bed. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Who could be arsed to sit and order that crap when there's better things to do like stuff your faces and watch the tv 🤣

Mario, it's Christmas. Take a couple of days off from spamming your page with wax melts you desperate man 🙄

View attachment 1832149
Is he selling aff his crissmas tress and the tat oan it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.