Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am that fat that am struggling to reach round to wipe ma arse. Mr Margrit has been online looking at bidits if things don’t improve in the new year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Spine bright hens, you do you. I'm sure your clients will understand you needed to treatit yersel this festive time of Christmas. ❤
I work in a supermarket so as long as I can stand to scan the shopping and that ma belleh doesn't flop over the belt, I'll be ok. 😂 Good job we don't have chairs as otherwise I'd probably get stuck! 🐷😂 Until then, the night is young so #fuckit #treatitmaself #livelife

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry to be dead crude but on the subject of being fat, one of my best pals put in the group chat the other day that her boyfriend has started bending her over the bath to shag her and she thinks it’s because she’s put on so much weight. Too funny no tae share wae you funny bastards.

Wonder what Derek bends Marion over since they’ve no got a bath or any flair space for that matter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Sorry to be dead crude but on the subject of being fat, one of my best pals put in the group chat the other day that her boyfriend has started bending her over the bath to shag her and she thinks it’s because she’s put on so much weight. Too funny no tae share wae you funny bastards.
Naw, just naw. Does he put a paper bag ower her heid tae? ⚰🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Naw, just naw. Does he put a paper bag ower her heid tae? ⚰🤣🤣🤣🤣
She never said, just said he grabs her before bed and bends her over the bath. I’m actually in tears laughing as a type this as her voice note about it made me laugh so much. So many fattists in the world hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She never said, just said he grabs her before bed and bends her over the bath. I’m actually in tears laughing as a type this as her voice note about it made me laugh so much. So many fattists in the world hen.
Marion gets draped over the drinks trolley. Deek rolls the fat bleep all around the bespoke vinyl. Nah seriously I'm convinced this is a companion relationship. There's no sex going on there. As for your friend, maybe it's going to lead onto scat play and so forth, as he does seem fond of the bathroom. Tell her to tell him, that his passions aren't hers and to stay in his ain laine.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Marion gets draped over the drinks trolley. Deek rolls the fat bleep all around the bespoke vinyl. Nah seriously I'm convinced this is a companion relationship. There's no sex going on there. As for your friend, maybe it's going to lead onto scat play and so forth, as he does seem fond of the bathroom. Tell her to tell him, that his passions aren't hers and to stay in his ain laine.
She loves anal. I got her a new butt plug for part of her Christmas. I can’t believe I just wrote that, Auch well.

@menopausalmargrit why the bath?! 🤣 decked here.
Nae idea hen. I’ve just asked her but assume it’s because the bathroom is next to her bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Wonder what Derek bends Marion over since they’ve no got a bath or any flair space for that matter.
Just asked ma boyfriend if I ever got too fat would he shag me over the bath and he’s just looked at me as if I’ve been smoking a crack pipe😂🤣 I’ll take that as a naw then, I hink a need a new bf ma luvlies!😩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hens I’ve ate so much this Christmas I don’t need any more Prosecco or chocolates as everywhere I turn there is some, if it was martins place his beak would be touching it, and as for bending her over I think it just all goes on in the bumming fort on the concrete slab my lovelies x love your life! duck it. Deserved

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
OMG I haven’t looked at Marion thread for a while and first thing I read about is someone getting shagged over the bath cos they’re getting fat - bleeping HILARIOUS 😂 😂😂 This is the funniest place on the internet and NAE DEBATES 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.