Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas ya bunch of fanny baws 🎄 I'm needing to gut ma hoose, got bleep washing to get up next to ma breeze block couch. Just having a cheese less cheese board with all the juice + criss 🫣
Smell the crissmas wealth 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In all seriousness, thank you all for the laughs, you really are ma best online pals and I genuinely look forward to seeing the same usernames posting ripping Maz a new one 🙌 keep up the good work tattle trolls.

Bet our wee duo are hame, the hoose is being gutted #needed and the bumming fort is getting a doing later 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m gutted we’ve no had a picture of Krystal Camel Hoof’s boiled Christmas dindins. Wae the “amazing” table decoration.

I wonder if the slag shoes he got his Maw have ripped her trotters tae shreds yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Merry Christmas to the best trolls on the internet. YOUR PASSIONS ARE NOT MY PASSIONS, but I assume we are all passionate about Christmas Day and so forth. Hope you got every bespoke gift you wanted 😘 tons a love!!! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
#boydidgood
Oh god I can almost see him with a Pandora bracelet with little cleaning brush and insta logo charms doing his stupid goggle eyed, vacant expression like he's going to be shot in the eye by Dereks wee Bobby.
God CAW have a day off. This app is not ma job.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope you all have a nice day and thinking of all those today who for whatever reason find it hard, thank you for all the laugh out loud comments and here's to many more to come. Hasn't been the easiest of years for me so been glad of the distraction here ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hope you all have a nice day and thinking of all those today who for whatever reason find it hard, thank you for all the laugh out loud comments and here's to many more to come. Hasn't been the easiest of years for me so been glad of the distraction here ☺
Sending you 💓 my dad passed the weekend Martin thought those coffin videos would be funny and despite saying I'd never watch him again I keep coming back to thos thread cos everyone on here makes me laugh so hard - I have had a few commas bit always return. Sending the biggest hugs to those who need them today and thanks and hugs to all of you who made me laugh on the darkest days
Back to ma laine now being a witch oan that app 🤣💖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Merry Christmas everyone.

I’ve nearly pee’d my pants a few times reading this thread over the year…

I’m dip in and out as it’s no ma job I have a full time job that requires me to be there as it’s my job that I work full time…

Please note I’m writing this in the language of Marion..

He’ll back posting before the new year, he can’t help himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m expecting a “back to normal , just how I like it” post by end of today when he has ripped candy lane tree down and guuutted the place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Morning lads/lasses. Hope you all had a fab day yesterday. I was with family so it was lovely to catch up with my niece who's a nurse. She's been so busy because she said we're losing nurses with the state the NHS are in *sigh*😕
A friend of mine lost his wife on Christmas eve morning. She had flu symptoms for a couple of day's, so he went out for some more flu meds and when he got back she was gone, so it's been a sad but bittersweet day.

Anyway, l hope that miserable bastard had a crap day, because it's deserved! 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Who could be arsed to sit and order that crap when there's better things to do like stuff your faces and watch the tv 🤣

Mario, it's Christmas. Take a couple of days off from spamming your page with wax melts you desperate man 🙄

Screenshot_20221226-124403_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Who could be arsed to sit and order that crap when there's better things to do like stuff your faces and watch the tv 🤣

Mario, it's Christmas. Take a couple of days off from spamming your page with wax melts you desperate man 🙄

View attachment 1832149
What in the car boot sale is going on here absoloot monstrosity hens so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My two niece's had those Oodies on yesterday. The difference is they're 12 and 15. They definitely wore them better than Paisley's own weirdo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well well, new year is now boxing day and so forth. Where can I purchase Marion's bespoke calender? I don't think his Christmas was too great, judging by him coming on just to plug his wax melts! Maybe he couldnae get a lift to the care home/bakers so him and Deek had to stay home and eat salt soup and micro chips. So aye. Fat slut could do with skipping a meal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.