Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it when we always say Mario is a fat… slag… bleep… slag… duck

Proper cracks me up every time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He really has inherited all the worst bits of Mother and Father McKnight hasn’t he? All the features you wouldn’t want amalgamated together like a really horrible Snapchat filter. 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
FFS what are two grown men doing with Christmas jimjams? FML! And “clients”🤣🤣. He cleans the police bogs!
Anyway merry Christmas you amazing lot of tattle trolls. May Santa fill yer stockings with all you desire..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t get over that receding hair line 😭 it’s practically at the back of his Velcro heid 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does he always say brother? Like it’s some sort of flex that his brother has done something with his life? Naebody cares ye wee prick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.