Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We already know that Mario’s dick is so small it just looks like a swollen clit. So I really do think Derek just thinks he’s with a woman
Stoap it ah didni huv ma Tena lady oan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank frig!. But it'll kill him to not post until Christmas eve, so l don't believe we'll not hear from it until then because he can't keep off the gram 🙄

View attachment 1820214

The friggin state of those two creeps. Old Joe ninety there with his massive glebs on 🤓
View attachment 1820215
If he hud a tache it wud look like he's wearing fake comic glasses

Screenshot_20221220-162204.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am so glad that I Mario, Patron Saint, Saviour of Small Businesses was able to give his very own sisters business such a tremendous boost. His engagement must be dire, I am sure she already had over 1000 followers when he shared her page?

B7FA53D2-641D-49F8-80E9-84E8779D6A24.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh he cannot wait to get that monstrosity down (I’m sorry but I can nae longer refer to it as a tree) . He’s going on about his last grid post of 2022 but it’s no even Christmas yet? So, so weird.
However I feel blessed he’s “with us till Xmas Eve” or I’d have had a breakdown and nae debates.
Lots of love ma lovelies especially that @Babybail93 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh he cannot wait to get that monstrosity down (I’m sorry but I can nae longer refer to it as a tree) . He’s going on about his last grid post of 2022 but it’s no even Christmas yet? So, so weird.
However I feel blessed he’s “with us till Xmas Eve” or I’d have had a breakdown and nae debates.
Lots of love ma lovelies especially that @Babybail93 😘😘
Hes only with us till Christmas Eve cause that's when his breakdown is scheduled in for. He's too busy to huv it just noo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hes only with us till Christmas Eve cause that's when his breakdown is scheduled in for. He's too busy to huv it just noo
I spend so long trying to work him out, but I can’t and tbh I’ve dealt with some real half wits in my time😭 nothing he does or says is normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My money is oan a Whitney jurney noo wit wi the fillum coming oot crissmas day. I wunner if any pichures wull be open and if he wull go oan crissmas day?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With that being his last grid post of 2022, THANK FOOK we won't see that bloody tress again, lads! 🥳 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
With that being his last grid post of 2022, THANK FOOK we won't see that bloody tress again, lads! 🥳 😂 😂
Last of the grid posts but he promised nothing about his stories, so he will probably still alarm us with the monstrosity for a few more days yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does this mean we won’t see a reel of him and Deek doing a video transition into their silky pyjamas on Christmas Eve? Gutted

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
One of these girls being the friend, Natalie who he fell out with. What a hypocrite 😒
Screenshot_20221220-193039_Instagram.jpg

Ffs, he's like the grim reaper tonight 💀
We all know what it's like to lose a loved one, but this freak is doing a good job at bringing people down with him 🙈
Screenshot_20221220-194948_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
So the strangler fingered clutching his massive beaked bleep is prowling cemeteries at night,what's the betting he gets accosted in the cemetary by one his luvlees do aye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He is such a bleeping grief tourist.

form someone who has lost their dad and it would have recently been 60. I can’t stand people like Marion who piggy tail off the back of others grief.

you haven’t experience it Marion but yet those who have mope less than you !

Live a little you stupid bleep instead of visiting graves of those you Wasn’t even close to you stupid bleep

Sorry he has hit a nerve tonight 😡😡🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hello my lovelies.
I haven't really been watching the bald hermit as much this past week as I have a life that isn't on that app and tbh I am just bored to high heavens of seeing the same mundane posts (his tree, sharing of music videos, sharing of winter pics in America - sad bastid)
Is it normal to have so much hatred for one person? See that fuckin 👌👌👌 emoji, gets my back up too.
His “house” would not have been featured on that programme because for a start he lives in the dodgiest close in the whole of the UK in a flat on the roof of a building that Looks like something from Kosovo. Legit the most grim looking building, I can only imagine the smell of stale Junkie piss in the communal landing so aye.
his bespoke bedsit is cluttered to high heavens, no chance he would have been on that show. He’s a fuckin delusional ugly wee Bastid hens and I’ve had enough of his tit.
well I’ve done one massive u turn there out of my own lane so il mop kick the tit out myself and get myself class, whilst reversing back into my lane.
Aye tons a love xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ew what's gwarnin with those plates. Looks like a toddlers tried to colour them in with his HB pencil ✏. Needs a wee bit a pink stuff oan them so he does. Tattie hearts 🥔 ♥ xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His idea of living life is a takeaway in bed 🤦‍♀️

It’s the week leading up to Christmas, something he’s been banging on about for months, and he’s doing duck all!

How infuriating it must be for the family of that poor girl he knew (I refuse to say she was his friend after he admitted he didn’t speak to her for a year before she died) that he uses her death for content and then posts this sort of shite!
D1986D7E-2EFE-44A4-9312-BA64B473D66D.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
We all know how much of a lazy bastard he is, but he's just taken himself to a whole new level.
You lazy little scroat eating a full meal in your bed. You're rotten to the core 👎

Screenshot_20221220-201707_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.