Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this feckin freak does is moan how he's tired, how he needs a break blah blah blah.
No wonder there's only 45 people that's commented in 3 hours 🙄
Screenshot_20221208-132857_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mario is gearing up tae go oan strike fae his 8 minute a day joab. Think of aw the polis truncheons that will go unpolished 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Good lord he’s a right Debbie downer isn’t he? Me thinks he’s having the same ‘mental health’ issues that he had last December.

I knew someone just like him that used to obsess about upcoming events (birthdays/christmas) and would build them up in their heads about how magical and amazing they would be, and when they never lived up to their expectations they would be on such a downer.

Silly old Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He does realise that snow in the UK is nothing like all the photos he’s posting? All it does here is turns to slush and pisses people off!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Community spirit is something your place won't have from what we've heard about it 😲😳👀
Screenshot_20221208-165259_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So he’s doing fuckall this weekend, as per usual. No Xmas markets, no nights out…nothing.

Xmas will have been and gone and that fat bleep will have done nothing apart from vegetate on that concrete sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So he’s doing fuckall this weekend, as per usual. No Xmas markets, no nights out…nothing.

Xmas will have been and gone and that fat bleep will have done nothing apart from vegetate on that concrete sofa.
Thought he was seeing the lassies? I'm disappointed 🤔☹

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Good lord he’s a right Debbie downer isn’t he? Me thinks he’s having the same ‘mental health’ issues that he had last December.

I knew someone just like him that used to obsess about upcoming events (birthdays/christmas) and would build them up in their heads about how magical and amazing they would be, and when they never lived up to their expectations they would be on such a downer.

Silly old Martin.

duck me, last time I viewed him he was announcing he had bought and stored away his Christmas Tree theme for NEXT YEAR! 2023.

FFS his tree went up in, late October and he has planned, bought and stored away his theme for 2023!!!??

I'm sorry, that is one sad bleep! I honestly can't understand why somebody/anybody who cares for him, there MUST be someone, tells him to fucken grow up ffs!

Pathetic bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol at him reposting the houses in Newton Mearns, total toff territory, a place where Mazda has nae business being. His gaff is practically rural Afghanistan in comparison to those houses, dream on you little dickheed.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He does realise that snow in the UK is nothing like all the photos he’s posting? All it does here is turns to slush and pisses people off!
When it does snow (rarely). Nice to look at for a day, looks wintery, Christmassy, snow in fields it's lovely in our village. But Marion doesn't know it's nightmare to drive in, when it's bad people need walk miles if stranded. Marion don't get real experiences from McGill's bus or only having to walk to end of his street to his work.
Someone that hates cold weather (all weather he hates) he sure goes on about loving it in his posts.
He is a total fud definitely dropped on his head as wain.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's the first thing l do when l get a new phone because l love fannying on with it. But this is Mario after all, aka the imbecile who probably hasn't got a clue 🤪
Oh and a clear phone cover with your name on. How original 🙄
Screenshot_20221208-183030_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.