Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon his parents are like mine, big fans of the good old Charlie Pride 😂😂 Crystal Chandelier is one of his songs

Johnny is most likely John on his birth certificate and he's added the Johnny and Maz is def named after Mario & Luigi 😂
Ah thought when ye said big fans oaf Charlie, they liked the white stuff and ah'm no talking aboot snow. 😳🤣🤣

Ah'm still hoping fur a crissmas miracle and his name is Martin. 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon his parents are like mine, big fans of the good old Charlie Pride 😂😂 Crystal Chandelier is one of his songs

Johnny is most likely John on his birth certificate and he's added the Johnny and Maz is def named after Mario & Luigi 😂
Their parents don’t even strike me as having any Italian heritage either ? Has anyone established why he is called Mario ?

I mean … Mario isn’t a common name in the era he would have grown up it defo wasn’t and in Scotland like I’d argue he was the only Mario in Scotland back in the 80s

I wonder how many times he was asked where’s luigi? 🤣

His parents must have hated him

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Warning ⚠ make sure you are not standing near any fragile glass or windows when listening to this ⚠

To get you all in Xmas spirit Marion style 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
duck it tits Christmas? That’s his excuse for having pizza? What about all the other 2827289402 times a week he eats nothing but shite. He’s fucked in the head my lovelies xxxxxx

Ma predictions for the gift bags…
A mushroom enlarger
Voucher for a personality transplant
A “Dear John” letter
A pair of Clark’s cruising shoes
Pull ups
An eviction notice
Wrigleys extra

So aye
Ugg slippers nae debates xxxx
:m :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ll just leave this here

LOL says it all

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Further on when they’re talking and he’s on about people being mean to him on instagram and Deek just says you get that everywhere 🤣 basically Deek couldn’t give a duck.
The Boy wonder is my favourite highlight.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Further on when they’re talking and he’s on about people being mean to him on instagram and Deek just says you get that everywhere 🤣 basically Deek couldn’t give a duck.
The Boy wonder is my favourite highlight.
I love when he goes quiet as it takes us down memory lane. Those highlights are gold 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's like Dobby from Harry Potter 👀 But he definitely got hit with the ugly stick, nae debates 🤪
Screenshot_20221207-193411_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.