Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Johhny McKnight is just the same as his wee brother Marion, a bleeping Mutant with no taste!!!!
Cmon look at big shag me shoes Sadie and his dad who looks like he’s fathered ET! There’s no way those two could produce any good looking, sensible children. Don’t even get me started oan the Hoof Krustal🐪🦶
They’re the Scottish version of The Whittakers IYDKGTK🥔💎🍊
hen I am GREETIN at shag me shoes Sadie, do we think that’s what she’s kent as doon the social club?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Derek really does look miserable in all the clips.
I'd love to know if there's times where he thinks he wishes he was single again, because that face there isn't a happy one.

Screenshot_20221207-204635_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd love to know if there's times where he thinks he wishes he was single again, because that face there isn't a happy one.

View attachment 1790245
Marion talks to him like shite and talks down to him. You can tell from the video deeks is slow and probs the only person Marion can get away with talking down to.

I know deeks is a orange lover but still in my opinion cut above Marion

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Warning ⚠ make sure you are not standing near any fragile glass or windows when listening to this ⚠

To get you all in Xmas spirit Marion style 🤣

Farking ell.... you'd have to be permanently off yer tree to tolerate living with a homosexual woodpecker.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Marion talks to him like shite and talks down to him. You can tell from the video deeks is slow and probs the only person Marion can get away with talking down to.

I know deeks is a orange lover but still in my opinion cut above Marion
I've heard him, and he would have been kicked out straight away. Control freak what he is

Reactions: 16

View attachment 1790245
I would be suicidal if I had to live with that ugly duck sitting next to him. State of it, massive beak, bad teeth and halitosis

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would be suicidal if I had to live with that ugly duck sitting next to him. State of it, massive beak, bad teeth and halitosis
Thread title suggestion courtesy of @AllieBee ...ah mean aw ma ain wurk!

"Massive beak, bad teeth and halitosis."

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahhhh I feel like I’m cheating on the Ming King of Christmas at the moment.
Katie Price is such a piece of tit I can’t keep up her thread moves so fast.
Roll on tomorrow, I break up for Christmas so I can sit refreshing Tattle with a litre of Baileys in my glass, embracing the troll I am. Now that’s what Christmas spirit is all about 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ahhhh I feel like I’m cheating on the Ming King of Christmas at the moment.
Katie Price is such a piece of tit I can’t keep up her thread moves so fast.
Roll on tomorrow, I break up for Christmas so I can sit refreshing Tattle with a litre of Baileys in my glass, embracing the troll I am. Now that’s what Christmas spirit is all about 😊
Keep you power hen! Spine bright on this martinmas day of dawn and so forth! 🥔🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As soon as l see he's posted pics/videos like this...*Tap* I'm out quicker than l opened his stories. Booriiiing 🥱
Screenshot_20221208-110003_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ran straight to tattle … that bleep has no place commenting on anything. He scrounges off society and contributes duck all he don’t even work full time

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.