Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another quick spending buzz which we all expected 🙄View attachment 1779185
If we never saw his face I’d assume it’s honestly a 13 year old running the account. Posting about a new phone? Get a grip. Instead a spunking about £50 a month on a phone contract that he didn’t need he could’ve put it into a savings account but naw that’s way too oot a his thinking🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
1) I really hate how he poses in the mirror. It’s like he over accentuates his bandy twig legs. It gives me the rage for some reason.

2) He really wants people to think that he’s ‘wealthy’ by showing off the most basic of purchases.

3) Why’s he wearing the same fleece top as my Auntie Beryl?

I hope you’re all mop kicking the arse out of your Saturdays my lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
My lovlies I was just watching an episode of “Hoarders: Buried Alive” and this exchange took place:

Psychologist person: “why is the sofa out from the wall?”
Hoarder person: “because there are boxes behind it”
Psychologist person: “why were boxes put behind the sofa?”
Hoarder person: “….. because they got put there when we ran out of space…”

😆😆 remind you of anyone!!! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Thanking the small businesses that have helped him, then the self centred little rat has to spoil himself by letting everyone know how much he's done for them in return.
Punctuation Mario!. It really makes it easier to read when you use it...I really can't stand this man 🙈

View attachment 1779103
There’s so much to unpack with this post but so little time to do it!
• Popin, you mean popping?
• The random capital letters in the wrong places through the post
• Story’s, it’s stories
• The incorrect use of to when it should be too
• There when it should be their
• You’se 🤦🏻‍♀️
• The lack of punctuation
Anyway, you can have my correction notes for free Martin because you’ve made my head hurt this morning trying to decipher what you mean. Keep up the good work though, being the Patron Saint of small businesses 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1779133
Beige like the beige food you eat you bald twit. Probably only knows the word beige from reading tattle as we all know he’s as thick as champ with a very limited vocabulary. Anyway, I’m away to live my life that doesn’t consist of castle avicci, b&m and paisley towers bedsit - happy Saturday my lovelies. xxxxx
🎶He's a beigey boy, in a beigey wurld, a life narcastic, flat full of plastic. 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20221203_142449.jpg

Either she's one of us ma lovelies or I need tae cancel her right noo fur that sorta shite (ma page ma roolz), lettin us aw doon Janey hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m going on a bespoke trip to Edinburgh my hens. For my birthday treat. Flying high from the roof tops and visiting the Xmas markets. Any recommendations on the day of dawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m going on a bespoke trip to Edinburgh my hens. For my birthday treat. Flying high from the roof tops and visiting the Xmas markets. Any recommendations on the day of dawn.
If you're gawn tae Edinburgh oan a big day oot better no miss Primark or Blue Lagoon Chippy hen, 2 Pickles n a Pizza Crunch, step right ootside yer comfort zone and treatit yersel, forget the Xmas markets or upmarket 3 courses on offer on the strip, who needs tae see a big arse castle or the zoo when yev goat B&M a wee Edinburgh McGills bus tour 10 minutes away, hope yev done yer broos and fake tan fur the occasion and splashed oot on train tickets this time instead cause yae only live wance doll!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Forget the Christmas markets go to the tat cave instead, the junkie communal corridor is reminiscent of Edinburghs famous Dome. You’ll get a 2 second round trip of the UTTER VIBES of the bedsit, Candy Cane Lame in all its glory and a bespoke hot chocolate from the station whilst stepping over the litter box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If you're gawn tae Edinburgh oan a big day oot better no miss Primark or Blue Lagoon Chippy hen, 2 Pickles n a Pizza Crunch, step right ootside yer comfort zone and treatit yersel, forget the Xmas markets or upmarket 3 courses on offer on the strip, who needs tae see a big arse castle or the zoo when yev goat B&M a wee Edinburgh McGills bus tour 10 minutes away, hope yev done yer broos and fake tan fur the occasion and splashed oot on train tickets this time instead cause yae only live wance doll!
Thanks for the recommendations my lovelies. I’ll be sure to live my best life and be aw cosy by 8pm ❤

Forget the Christmas markets go to the tat cave instead, the junkie communal corridor is reminiscent of Edinburghs famous Dome. You’ll get a 2 second round trip of the UTTER VIBES of the bedsit, Candy Cane Lame in all its glory and a bespoke hot chocolate from the station whilst stepping over the litter box.
Absolutely 💀 you have made me spit my drink out. Thanks my lovely 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1) I really hate how he poses in the mirror. It’s like he over accentuates his bandy twig legs. It gives me the rage for some reason.
Me too hen! 😂 It's the head tilt and the phone strategically positioned tae hide his haggard face. Normally recorded on a wee boomerang like a 13 year old girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No he has to be trolling us now . No way has he set up the ring door bell just no way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.