Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I cannae wait tae see your new theme Mazda.🙄

Hello ma lovelies, so many hunners of you'se have begged me tae tell you ma theme for next year..
Well I did a thing
**reveals a pound shop/ bought fae wish cheap imitation of Hinch's**
I had already bought all this, but when I seen oor Soph's it just takes me baaaaack tae ma childhood and so forth, so ah've re-did ma tress for youse

Candy cane Lane is never spoken of again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hens am just hame noo! Who AM I?! AM NO WELLLL! Anyway! Had a wee jaunt roon the shops wae ma blister in law the night after a few lethal drinks 👉🍹 and some Sushi! We’re goin continental hens! and got so many decorations reduced, I dinnae huv ma tress up and I’ll no HEAR any slander fae you trolls!! Cause I’m 3 months behind getting ma tress up. Anyway! By! The! By! I wiz like Marion elbowing auld grannies oot the way tae get tae the reduced decorations. Bargains hens! Bargains! I klarna’d masell tae the HILT in b&m, so aye! Spine bright, mop kick the week tae FUUUUCK and keep you power! Just seen that oor sophs tress is up so I need tae sit doon wae wan o them lethal drinks 👉 🍹 and get caught up on the UTTER!!! VIBES!!!! And so forth and then catch up wae youse glorious witches on here. MWAH MWAH🥔💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Lol, wee maz is raging that Hinch has a giant house to put her tree in topped way expensive decorations that is 10x better than his shitter of a home bargains tree. Bet he's seething way jealousy sitting in the shoebox, deek and rayn being told to keep quiet for the rest a the night whilst he goes tae spunk a grand on next years chrimbo reveal trying to out shine Zoph. But he's fine ma luvliess!!! Absalooooootley fine!
Remember the bleep washings hen, that sits right by the fugly candy cane shite. It's a claustrophobic nightmare ☹ thank god they are a pair of half pints

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thats what happens when you peak too soon with the Christmas decs maz.... you get bored of ya tree!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We’re in fur a massive come down this weekend the now ma lovelies. He’s probably thrown candy cane lane oot the window and is having a melt down now Hinch has gone traditional. Let’s get settled with a 👉🍹.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Memories unlocked 😂 as if his Maw hud a tree lit that 😂 probably they shite bits of tinfoil devs hinging fae the ceiling in they colours 😂 what a melt

Memories unlocked 😂 as if his Maw hud a tree lit that 😂 probably they shite bits of tinfoil decs hinging fae the ceiling in they colours 😂 what a melt

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello ma lovelies.

I wanted tae find the hunners and hunners of fan pics posted of Paisley's number wan star / Candy cane kind.
But when I searched her # that app telt me there were less than a hunner results.

I decided tae treatit you'se all tae this bespoke beauty, and ah'm sorry if you'se have already seen it but mah page mah rules so ayeView attachment 1776616
Not with the shart card on full display like a prized trophy 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread Suggestion - Memories unlocked and candy cane out the window, Hinch once again the panto villain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanking the small businesses that have helped him, then the self centred little rat has to spoil himself by letting everyone know how much he's done for them in return.
Punctuation Mario!. It really makes it easier to read when you use it...I really can't stand this man 🙈

Screenshot_20221203-120302_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Thanking the small businesses that have helped him, then the self centred little rat has to spoil himself by letting everyone know how much he's done for them in return.
Punctuation Mario!. It really makes it easier to read when you use it...I really can't stand this man 🙈

View attachment 1779103
Here's hoping he gets a dictionary for Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
DE89B17A-E737-4A7C-9C58-71A89E6A9E37.png

Beige like the beige food you eat you bald twit. Probably only knows the word beige from reading tattle as we all know he’s as thick as champ with a very limited vocabulary. Anyway, I’m away to live my life that doesn’t consist of castle avicci, b&m and paisley towers bedsit - happy Saturday my lovelies. xxxxx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1779133
Beige like the beige food you eat you bald twit. Probably only knows the word beige from reading tattle as we all know he’s as thick as champ with a very limited vocabulary. Anyway, I’m away to live my life that doesn’t consist of castle avicci, b&m and paisley towers bedsit - happy Saturday my lovelies. xxxxx
I hope he don’t eat any of them spicy crisps in that get up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another quick spending buzz which we all expected 🙄View attachment 1779185
What 40 year old shows a new phone off on social media 🤣 Happy new 36 month contract day Maz. I have 2 of these exact phones, 1 work, 1 personal (smell the wealth). I can confirm they aren't beautiful, it's just another phone!!!! Whoopy do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.