Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fooking hell the highlight of his day is showing af his tree lights and his doorbell toon.
Loser...

phone.png
phone1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We huv the Christmas chimes ring doorbell set 😭 but a huv an actual front (and back) door. Surely he knows who’s oot there as he’s already buzzed them in. Bet he shares his little landing with a neighbour opposite and catches them coming and going. We put our tress up today ma lovelies so I am feeling bespokely festive ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
We huv the Christmas chimes ring doorbell set 😭 but a huv an actual front (and back) door. Surely he knows who’s oot there as he’s already buzzed them in. Bet he shares his little landing with a neighbour opposite and catches them coming and going. We put our tress up today ma lovelies so I am feeling bespokely festive ✨
I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that you aren’t allowed to have anything like a ring doorbell in communal areas as it infringes on others privacy?

Reactions: 25
I don’t think Mazza’s buzzer has worked for years, in more ways than one 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I still can't believe he has a ring doorbell in a block of flats. Stupid prick.

Listen him like he's an expert on kids. He's nicked parts of his post from other posters as well 😂
Screenshot_20221203-200316_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Knowing Marion he has it on the inside with his door wreath. Just so he can make sure Deeks isn’t bring home anyone to play with his tadger while he does his 2 hours work a day 🤣

He's efter super nanny's gig and nae debates.
I’d let the McCann parents look after my kid before him tbh .

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ring door bell for WIT?? The junkies that wreck the close??😂😂😂 (these are news articles fae the Gaza Strip shitehole towers he resides in)
C1DB9C75-D813-4F9F-99FC-12E54A086F5E.jpeg
603D8796-C846-4B90-AD55-0F5D3C1B903F.jpeg
6FC0A3FA-FF29-4EC6-9349-F16BD43FEF01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
duck sake the hovel really does sound like a wee bespoke nightmare
But it’s his safe space Ma luvlie so aye and he’s absaloootley content living in shitehole central and no pure jealous a his siblings who live in nice houses but aye HIS SAFE space💎🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just googled where he lives my god the rent is pennies ! But now I know why it is referred to Beirut ! What a tit hole …and the level
Of violence on one steer 👀

But Marion is absolutely fine he has his candy cane tree and ring bell and is oooool cosy…while world war 3 breaks out outside his window

And I’m not sure if it’s his block but apparently the council are investing 200 mil in the area including demolishing and rebuilding some of the properties. Is he hanging in for a new build ? And if so why the duck is he deciding his house 20 times a year if it’s gonna get knocked down lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just googled where he lives my god the rent is pennies ! But now I know why it is referred to Beirut ! What a tit hole …and the level

But Marion is absolutely fine he has his candy cane tree and ring bell and is oooool cosy…while world war 3 breaks out outside his window

And I’m not sure if it’s his block but apparently the council are investing 200 mil in the area including demolishing and rebuilding some of the properties. Is he hanging in for a new build ? And if so why the duck is he deciding his house 20 times a year if it’s gonna get knocked down lol
His block isn't getting demolished, just a freshen up 🤭 He seemed happy with that but deep down l doubt it. I'd sooner have a new build than a bit modernisation on what will still be a tiny flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Years later I’m still trying to work out where the duck he lives 🤦‍♀️ Just to be nosey not for any other reason 😂

Reactions: 9
Oh ma lovelies I’ve been on the 👉🍹 at ma Christmas do and I just can’t with the ring doorbell. He can’t actually be serious. I thought he had done the stories before and sent it back realising it was a mistake. It’s quicker in his hovel to actually answer the door than the ring and that’s besides the fact he has an intercom to get in the actual building. Nah ma lovelies, I just can’t with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't be surprised if he just bought the ring chime and recorded then returned it, because he sees people on here saying he dirty returned and actually never used the door bell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Years later I’m still trying to work out where the duck he lives 🤦‍♀️ Just to be nosey not for any other reason 😂
Well ma lovelie, oan a Sunday morning there's nothing I like better than a bespoke google of dog hair covered close. Sometimes I add the word Dundee, Glasgow or Paisley 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.