Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s some sort of Christmas wreath/decor on the ground floor of the close wall 🤣 bet it was Marion bringing Christmas cheer to the mansion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s some sort of Christmas wreath/decor on the ground floor of the close wall 🤣 bet it was Marion bringing Christmas cheer to the mansion 🤣
He's far to selfish to even consider using any of his own tat outside the tat cave, other people's fights are not his, not my quote 😆

I had a wee Google Street view snoop last night, duck me, what an existence. You couldn't pay me to stay there a night, looks rougher than burnt toast 😱 does make me snigger thinking of Hinch visiting, it'll never happen but can you actually imagine her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The state of the finish around the socket on the Ring story 😂 get a bit of caulk aroond it hen. Although, I won’t hold my breath seeing as he still has them awful door handles.

Finish is no Marion’s strength

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The state of the finish around the socket on the Ring story 😂 get a bit of caulk aroond it hen. Although, I won’t hold my breath seeing as he still has them awful door handles.

Hey doll, he's no spare petty cash for caulk, imagine the utter dross he'd have to sacrifice from home bargains in order to get some filler? Nae happening 😆

Had to go for another look, just looks so grubby and unfinished. Thank god for Instagram filters. The phase you can't polish a turd springs to mind 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I bloody knew you’d pick up on that ma lovelie, love you wee hen (it’s kinda like my first love all over again, and nae debates. Next I’ll be telling folk we’ve been together 9, 10 or 12 years) mwah 😘😘😘

Well ma lovelie, oan a Sunday morning there's nothing I like better than a bespoke google of dog hair covered close. Sometimes I add the word Dundee, Glasgow or Paisley 🤫
Thanks wee hen but on this day of dawn I’m being utterly bleeping thick and still don’t know😭😭😂😂 #crabbit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just dropping a quick message for Mazda when he pops in here today:

Glad you found the Zoflora hen! I had that #gifted to me from Zoflora with a few of their other seasonal products 😍 did you not get a fancy box from them? Not sure why as you have over 140k more followers than me and I got one 😨 never mind, keep your power hen and don’t let the snakes oan that app get yu down ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I bloody knew you’d pick up on that ma lovelie, love you wee hen (it’s kinda like my first love all over again, and nae debates. Next I’ll be telling folk we’ve been together 9, 10 or 12 years) mwah 😘😘😘

Thanks wee hen but on this day of dawn I’m being utterly bleeping thick and still don’t know😭😭😂😂 #crabbit
Lol. Ma lovelie, we know he lives in Paisley, and in a dog haired covered close. Put those words together and Google, first result tells you!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's far to selfish to even consider using any of his own tat outside the tat cave, other people's fights are not his, not my quote 😆

I had a wee Google Street view snoop last night, duck me, what an existence. You couldn't pay me to stay there a night, looks rougher than burnt toast 😱 does make me snigger thinking of Hinch visiting, it'll never happen but can you actually imagine her face?
His ref his burnt buns this morning but he dusnae read here ma lovlies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ur youse sure yer no Marion ma lovelie, how many crissmas mugs dae youse own?
Well ma lovelie I do have one with a wee Christmas pudding on it😂 I’ve found it , you know when you look at something and wish you hadn’t…..oh my God it’s awful😭😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hello ma lovelies so many pages…. hunners to catch up on….

Since when was cOsY a personality trait? and constantly gendering items, why? It’s embarrassing and dumb.

So aye better get back into ma aine lane,

Tons o love xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.