Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still canny believe he has the audacity tae walk aboot w a can’t wait card😭 They’re made for people who have serious bowel/bladder/digestive conditions not for a fat greedy bleep who’s got a leaky arshole cos his diets 90% pure grease. Absolute riddy of a ‘man’💎
Its shocking. His diet 100% to blame, nae debates

Reactions: 16
I put my deccies up today and mr keera is away oot after his 10 hour 2 hour shift for the football. I’m having a few ae they lethal 🍹 and watching the tele.
However! I think the king of Christmas was right - a couldnae find ANY candy canes fur ma wee sweetie bowl (a normal bowl NO a shaped wan), he’s sold them aw oot bought them aw and nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hinch is putting a tree up today and posting pics later. He's going to be so friggin envious while posting something along the lines of, 'It's stunning Soph!!!!...Utter vibes!!!!!...'Snap, you have the colours I'm using next year!!!!(But we know that's a lie) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He posted saying great night at the panto etc and amazing show and cast - when it was around 9pm - is would have been halfway through. Do we think he left early to save being stalked by all his fans when he left?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do we need to see him pounding the street like he's off somewhere important?

Got na tickets then MarioN.

317596097_221603973554163_4616242388808196688_n.jpg
317856070_681478557018084_8518132777028701189_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hinches tree has been revealed. Cue Mario gushing over it and telling us they are the colours he's already bought and put away for next year.... yeah right! Mario can't even buy a bag of criss without showing the world of insta. I smell bull tit again 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As much as l dislike Hinch, she does have good taste in a lot of things (Other than the overload in grey decor in every room).

Take note, Mario, because unlike your crap tree this is what classy looks like 👇
Screenshot_20221202-190031_Instagram.jpg

Right on cue 😂

Screenshot_20221202-191030_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221202-191006_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Hinches tree has been revealed. Cue Mario gushing over it and telling us they are the colours he's already bought and put away for next year.... yeah right! Mario can't even buy a bag of criss without showing the world of insta. I smell bull tit again 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hinch is putting a tree up today and posting pics later. He's going to be so friggin envious while posting something along the lines of, 'It's stunning Soph!!!!...Utter vibes!!!!!...'Snap, you have the colours I'm using next year!!!!(But we know that's a lie) 😂
I can hear him saying this. It’s scary how predictable he is. We know him better than he knows himself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Candy Cane lane is getting the elbow tonight, expect a million dots of doom tomorrow 🙌 he just wasn't loving the candy cane, missing the vibes.

Nervous breakdown pending

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Candy Cane lane is getting the elbow tonight, expect a million dots of doom tomorrow 🙌 he just wasn't loving the candy cane, missing the vibes.

Nervous breakdown pending
I really do think he will change his tree decs before Xmas. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Lol, wee maz is raging that Hinch has a giant house to put her tree in topped way expensive decorations that is 10x better than his shitter of a home bargains tree. Bet he's seething way jealousy sitting in the shoebox, deek and rayn being told to keep quiet for the rest a the night whilst he goes tae spunk a grand on next years chrimbo reveal trying to out shine Zoph. But he's fine ma luvliess!!! Absalooooootley fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
100% he'll copy her and make out like he had the traditional Christmas bought and put away for next year.
He won't be able to we all know it will turn out awful.

• Haha
Mario right now looking at his candy cane tree and seething that Grinch has stolen another Christmas by upstaging him 🤭

5E2D9DE8-C429-4AC0-97F4-A5EDD223B1F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Hello ma lovelies (straggley mirror wave). A huv been aff that app for a wee while as not felt masel. Just poured a large wine and a bath so am trying to catch up. Has he done anything Christmassy yet? Had another AM TOTALLY FINE meltdown? Are the Easter decs up? Tonsa love 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.