Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gremlin

1) I really hate how he poses in the mirror. It’s like he over accentuates his bandy twig legs. It gives me the rage for some reason.

2) He really wants people to think that he’s ‘wealthy’ by showing off the most basic of purchases.

3) Why’s he wearing the same fleece top as my Auntie Beryl?

I hope you’re all mop kicking the arse out of your Saturdays my lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Ferguson

VIP Member
I'm laughing at the fact some of youse have only just cottoned on, to where the wee elf lives and so forth. All these pictures I've done with his actual safe place in, did you think they were some random block of flats?! 🤣 His security has been compromised the day hens. There'll be baubles launched everywhere in temper, so aye.
I actually thought you'd just googled rancid semi-deralict cooncil flat bedsit block crack den ma lovely 🤣

I always knew Beiruit Toowers would be rough but am absolutely clutching my beak the day.

Nae wunner nobody visits. Can you imagine him thinking Hinch would pop by 🤣

• Haha

Alistess

Chatty Member
Sitting there in his polyester jimjams, spouting off like some motivatIonal eejit. I had to keep skipping through it but glad I didn’t miss wee Deek flushing the toilet near the end. That was the most interesting part.

• Haha

ChokingOnZofloraFumes

Ye know what's vile for your family, Mario?
You posting yer sister's photo with a camel toe that wouldn't look outta place in the desert.
The £5 hooker shoes you thought was a great present for yer mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Caw1982

VIP Member
Another quick spending buzz which we all expected 🙄View attachment 1779185
What 40 year old shows a new phone off on social media 🤣 Happy new 36 month contract day Maz. I have 2 of these exact phones, 1 work, 1 personal (smell the wealth). I can confirm they aren't beautiful, it's just another phone!!!! Whoopy do.

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Does this gif realise that Instagram was launched in 2010 and him calling himself “an OG” is RIDICULOUS when he opened his account in late 2018?! 😆😂😂😆

Make it, and anything he says, make sense!

• Haha

gremlin

Was that rant all because someone bashed his PowerPoint abilities the other day?

Also, “people get angry when you reach your peak”…what fucking peak has he reached?!

Poor deluded fool. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I'm going with a roll neck jumper, pair of ski pants, timberlands and maybe a wee scarf. D E C E M B E R
Roll on 4pm ffs, if it was 6pm he wouldn't have gone.
It doesnae start until 7pm ma lovelie. He will be lucky to be in bed aw cosy by 10pm.

A think he will be wearing the pat butcher birthday shirt, black leggings, navy court shoe and brown jacket. And his hair will be styled like he’s rubbed a balloon against it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Well ma lovelies ah ran here when ah goat this bespoke ad oan the Facebook, wunner if Beirut bedsit is part of the trail?

I 'marion' dressed as Santa wi wee Deek the elf. Some antlers oan Rayn and it's a grotty grotto.

Tonsa luv M 🥔❤ x

Screenshot_20221130-125543.png

• Haha
So, he's pissed aff he's not taken previous money making opportunities by doing ads, but is now jumping awn them, wanting said opportunities, despite "that app" not being his joab...... BUT has stopped any people/companies he doesnae know from private messaging him on the very app he wants to grab opportunities from to protect himself from God knows what....... 🤔

He's a fucken crackpot, nae debates and so forth! 🤯
That's because he's now known as "influencer" on that filthy app. That's just the title he has. He expects companies to do him a favour now because he's putting them on the map and so forth.

Hey Mario. The majority of people don't care you're gay. Stop trying to say you get loads of homophobic comments. Definitely none here.

The reason many/most of us don't like you here is because you're a foul mouthed, horrible individual. E.g. Pushing an elderly woman in a shop and flashing your shart card, disregarding questions about how your purchases are contributing to destroying our planet, being horrible to your pet etc. 👍🏻

• Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
If a genie came to me and said I had only one wish it’d to be to burn that fucking hoosecoat! No need to hang it up as it prolly stands up straight itsel! Hideous, you’d get a better looking wan fae the hospital💎

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
Just caught up on some of his stories from today and can I just say how much it pisses me off when he claims he has the most sensitive skin in existence? Mario my dear you wouldn’t know sensitive skin if it dropped kicked down your flat door and smacked you in the face.

I suffer so badly with sensitive skin, I struggle to use next to anything on it, even water can bring me out in hives during certain points of the year. I can’t even cook certain things because the smell of cooking makes me itch, I can’t even explain it. I can walk down an aisle at the supermarket and smell someone’s perfume and itch.

He has SO many different lotions, uses countless different makeup brands, sprays all sorts of chemicals all over his wee little shithole and has the nerve to claim he has the most sensitive skin in the world? The man is ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Sad