Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t dream of posting pictures of my brothers Christmas tree ..he really is a weird little creature ..imagine being 40 and living in a bed sit in junkies paradise and having to post pictures of other people houses cos his bedsit resembles something from the tv show Hoard…..he really has a sad life no friends nothing to look forward to except putting out his Easter display next month 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He defo moonlights cleaning Johnny’s gaff, prancing aroond pretending he lives there and so forth.
#rollgate has inspired a wee thread title hens..

“Cremated rolls dividing tattle, we do know they’ll make Mazda’s arse rattle”

It doesnae flow right ma lovelies unlike sharty pants and his explosions

• Haha
Reactions: 44
He must think how it must feel like living in a normal house 24/7. He's the same with his sister's.
You can just picture him swanning around when they're at work making himself a cuppa like it's his place...Newsflash Mario, you still live in a tit hole at the end of the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Kin we no ruin birdcage for me hens?! Bad enough big maz quotes Muriel’s wedding 😭 I’m bespokely affrontet so aye

He must think how it must feel like living in a normal house 24/7. He's the same with his sister's.
You can just picture him swanning around when they're at work making himself a cuppa like it's his place...Newsflash Mario, you still live in a tit hole at the end of the day.
Aye! Swanning aboot in their silk kimono robes hen and no that boggin grey thing that’s tried tae take itsell tae the washing machine

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wouldn’t dream of posting pictures of my brothers Christmas tree ..he really is a weird little creature ..imagine being 40 and living in a bed sit in junkies paradise 😂
Another one for oor noo that's wit ah call Marion music collection, junkie's paradise by Coolio.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You just know he takes a carrier bag of wet bleep washings with him, on a wee train ride to the cavernous cunts, care home. Chucks it all on their washing lines while he goes around with a pack of flash wipes. Walks her dog and pretends it's his. Then has to go back to that horrific hell hole, he calls home. Johnny and krystal literally have him there, to clean, walk their dogs and wait in for parcel deliveries. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It must kill him that the only chance tae be in a hoose like that is when he’s cleaning fae cash in hand fae the successful brother.

Then he hits reality hard when he gets back tae the close and has tae dodge the haunted robins, bitten aff ears and dog fur tumble weed oan the stairs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

He can only dream about reaching the level of candy cane lane that turtle creek lane has 😂😂😂

ETA if anyone has yet to discover the fabulously over the top home decor that Jen does at Turtle Creek LaneI beg of you to go and check it out. They are absolutely loaded, once went to a helicopter showroom to buy themselves a helicopter level of loaded!
She’s nuts but her house decor is amazing, and she does all the seasons, even Easter, not like oor Marion 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It must kill him that the only chance tae be in a hoose like that is when he’s cleaning fae cash in hand fae the successful brother.
Wunner if that's the petty cash Marion talks aboot ma lovelie and his brother keeps it in a wee petty cash tin wi a key.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wunner if that's the petty cash Marion talks aboot ma lovelie and his brother keeps it in a wee petty cash tin wi a key.
There’s no way I’d trust her in my hoose alone. Sniffing aw the dirty kecks and having a ride oan their dildos. So aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
There’s no way I’d trust her in my hoose alone. Sniffing aw the dirty kecks and having a ride oan their dildos. So aye
Me either. The thought of him rooting through my box files makes me feel sick, because l really think he'd do something like that. Hopefully his family get all their bank statements etc...paper free 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.