Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tenner says he stores all his tit in his brothers attic and thatā€™s why heā€™s over there so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought he said he wouldn't be on that app much. He just couldn't help himself, so l hope it's something from AMA šŸ¤­

I'm so pleased he didn't get a deal on Derek's present though šŸ˜‚
View attachment 1787084
Aw grow up you bleeping idiot! Mr Margrit and I will book a holiday on Christmas Day as our present to each other - memories that last forever, not shite that will end up in a landfill!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Has the idea that Deek might be a dealer been discussed hens? I saw the Creme del mer on his shelves going back through old posts. Deek is either knocking out the Moroccan woodbines or him and Deirdree are on Only fans. There must be a niche for a weirdo in a cluttered flat wanging himself silly. šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Was just gonna write the same! Literally wheezing and pissing myself laughing!!! His wee boaby has made me cough my poor asthmatic lungs up!
Marion's boaby makes @AllieBee pyoor breathless ...pass it oan šŸ„”ā¤

Aw grow up you bleeping idiot! Mr Margrit and I will book a holiday on Christmas Day as our present to each other - memories that last forever, not shite that will end up in a landfill!
If ye wurni menopausal ah'd think ye hud the painters in and nae debates šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anybody remember last year when he went out hunting for an advent calendar and managed to get ā€˜the last oneā€™ just for himsel (even when he had a shitey AMA advent calendar) and the Deekster got sweet duck all? I hope deek gets him a paper bag to shove on his heed.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ma predictions for the gift bagsā€¦
A mushroom enlarger
Voucher for a personality transplant
A ā€œDear Johnā€ letter
A pair of Clarkā€™s cruising shoes
Pull ups
An eviction notice
Wrigleys extra

So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just looking at Marionā€™s family dynamic. And as well all know Marion loves to play the homophobic cardā€¦

Both his sister and brother are successful and live in decent homes which I can only imagine are not in the middle of Beruit. Assuming both have half decent partners.

Marion must defo be the runt of the litter. No career , lives in beruit with his half baked partner who one can only imagine has the iq of a 10 year old.

You just know it probs pisses him off his brother is also gay and he can not play the victim and cry homophobia at his parents to excuse his piss poor lifestyle.

Just an observation ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So glad I found this thread to rant about the little twit that is manchild mario.... Aw excited over his presents from his boytoy Derek šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ oh someone give him a slap!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So glad I found this thread to rant about the little twit that is manchild mario.... Aw excited over his presents from his boytoy Derek šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ oh someone give him a slap!
I wouldnā€™t mind but we all know Marion ordered it himself and slapped it on Klarna šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
His engagement must be down the shitter.

He has turned off so you canā€™t see his number of likes and averages about 25 comments on his posts. For someone with 140k+ followers that is shite.

And he expects us to believe he gets hunners of people messaging him šŸ¤£

• Haha
His engagement must be down the shitter.

He has turned off so you canā€™t see his number of likes and averages about 25 comments on his posts. For someone with 140k+ followers that is shite.

And he expects us to believe he gets hunners of people messaging him šŸ¤£
Yeah, l think he's drove people away with his boring posts now. This time next year it'll be Mario who?! šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, l think he's drove people away with his boring posts now. This time next year it'll be Mario who?! šŸ¤­
Aye, the only followers he has the noo are there tae take the pish oota him.

Maybes has 7 actual followers who like him, but they'll smell, no have many teeth, no be able tae spell and so forth x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hens the DWP have released a new cost a livin payment of 900 poun' fur next year, if Moira dusane use it fur a wee rhinoplasty jurnay al' tear the bastart rat infested Beirut roof aff these threads n so forth, like legit a wull be pushin auld wumin oot the road, sly diggin disabled weans, flashin ma concession pass, shart caird and exposin aw the šŸs oan this app and nae debatesšŸ¤š

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.