Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harsh, I don’t think the rolls here are crap 😂 Agree with you butteries are delicious 😋
The west coast roots run deep 😂 you just love what you're used to. I've been up here years now but rolls are just not like you get in the wee shop or butchers back home. My 6 year old loves a JG Ross softie, she's a native 😂😂 same as plain bread, I love it, my family act like you're punishing them. I love a toasted outsider dripping in salty butter 😋

I'm laughing at the fact some of youse have only just cottoned on, to where the wee elf lives and so forth. All these pictures I've done with his actual safe place in, did you think they were some random block of flats?! 🤣 His security has been compromised the day hens. There'll be baubles launched everywhere in temper, so aye.

Now, I'm actually affronted and shaking like a Marion at this burnt roll business. What baker come up with the idea of dousing a roll in petrol and launching a match at it. I cannae get my flat heed around it. A roll should be soft, pale with a dusting of flour oan it. I've had bleeping tantrums when Mr best has brought some home more on the golden side than I'd like. There'll be nae debates oan my post aboot this, absofuckinglutely nae debates and so forth. Am away to eat a pale crumpet. Aye.
It's in the blood, Clyde built' on Morton's roll and ginger 💪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There's no way Marion actually wants to live where (s)he does. I bet he was fuming when he found out his bespoke block wasn't being demolished afterall and he now wasn't getting a new build. The pair of them are stuck there, they are adequately housed and no sane fucker will do an exchange with them(I assume paisley council works the same as other councils with housing exchanges etc!?!). It's a case of, the lady doth protest too much. We LOVE it here, it's our SAFE space blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I live in Fife and you can't beat a well fired roll with lashings of butter a scotch pie on it and a big blob of brown sauce 🤤 so aye
We ur aw Marion in disguise wi oor beige food. Ah mite start a secret Marion fan club. Send me a tenner and ah wull send youse a shart ...ah mean membership caird.

Happy Monday Marion's mafia, mop kick yer day, nearly 6pm and cosy time.

Now, I'm actually affronted and shaking like a Marion at this burnt roll business. What baker come up with the idea of dousing a roll in petrol and launching a match at it. I cannae get my flat heed around it. A roll should be soft, pale with a dusting of flour oan it. I've had bleeping tantrums when Mr best has brought some home more on the golden side than I'd like. There'll be nae debates oan my post aboot this, absofuckinglutely nae debates and so forth. Am away to eat a pale crumpet. Aye.
Well that's youse banned fae the Marion fan club. Nae hoat chocolate fur youse and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm laughing at the fact some of youse have only just cottoned on, to where the wee elf lives and so forth. All these pictures I've done with his actual safe place in, did you think they were some random block of flats?! 🤣 His security has been compromised the day hens. There'll be baubles launched everywhere in temper, so aye.
I actually thought you'd just googled rancid semi-deralict cooncil flat bedsit block crack den ma lovely 🤣

I always knew Beiruit Toowers would be rough but am absolutely clutching my beak the day.

Nae wunner nobody visits. Can you imagine him thinking Hinch would pop by 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
We ur aw Marion in disguise wi oor beige food. Ah mite start a secret Marion fan club. Send me a tenner and ah wull send youse a shart ...ah mean membership caird.

Happy Monday Marion's mafia, mop kick yer day, nearly 6pm and cosy time.

Well that's youse banned fae the Marion fan club. Nae hoat chocolate fur youse and nae debates.
Klarna oan yer arse hen, because look at these mugs my husband bought yesterday, If these don't scream Marion, I don't know what does!
20221204_131240.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think it was the last picture you posted a few weeks ago of his flat and you added your bits to it. That was a gem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks lovely but it isnae your hoose.
View attachment 1783383
That's the Beirut bedsit wance it's been refurbished ma lovelie. Ah heard the renovation team huv asked Marion tae design it oan his bespoke laptoap.

Klarna oan yer arse hen, because look at these mugs my husband bought yesterday, If these don't scream Marion, I don't know what does!
View attachment 1783427
A well fired roll wid go lovely wi that ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18

We need a poll on the next thread.
Do you like your roll
1. Pale and interesting
2. Golden and delicious
3. Baked on the surface of the sun.
4. Who cares so long as it's bread. Give me all the carbs.
And so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IYKYK- and if ye don’t know, get tae know. A will not have any of you slag off these Scottish delicacies. Nae debates and so forth.
29B1442F-DAF1-4453-B583-D66216A4971E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I actually thought you'd just googled rancid semi-deralict cooncil flat bedsit block crack den ma lovely 🤣

I always knew Beiruit Toowers would be rough but am absolutely clutching my beak the day.

Nae wunner nobody visits. Can you imagine him thinking Hinch would pop by 🤣
Ava May stayed in Beirut towers for his birthday last year I think it was, can just imagine her fear parking the range rover up there. Shocked it didn't get robbed by the junkies. xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who on earth wants a bread roll in the colour black and the flavour sulfur? 🤢 sorry hens but it's a hard pass from me. Youse all need your thumb heeds checking and so forth!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would love to know what his neighbours think of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.