Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously?! 😳 They would probably give those out for free here or bin them. I hate burnt toast, so I'd definitely pass on a burnt bread bun 🥴

To Mario. We definitely will NOT be friends 👏😂
Some people in the West coast of Scottyland would bin them annol! Looks like me and Maz won't ever be pals 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he in a huff (on a comma)? A need tae know ma lovelies?
Must be ma luvlie. His safety has been compromised and the ring door bell will be in fuhl swing, no needty worry anyway Maz, us local tattlers are no interested in purchasing a bulletproof vest just to visit your hell hole💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Kings huv posted mare photies fae the press night of the panto but nane of Scotland’s number wan influencer that’s no an influencer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Much classier than the tit show you have on display.
He must be hating himself when he sees other people's trees 😂
Screenshot_20221205-204930_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I had wondered why all the sudden visits to his brothers … I reckon he does cleaning for them for a little cash in hand !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Much classier than the tit show you have on display.
He must be hating himself when he sees other people's trees 😂
View attachment 1785050
Why does he never say his brothers name?
Just catching up he asking about Nintendo's but Deed Deek won't see it.. I thought he controlled the account? 🤥
What is the deal with these ceiling decs? It's like a modern 80/90s vibe.

I had wondered why all the sudden visits to his brothers … I reckon he does cleaning for them for a little cash in hand !
Reckon that's the shifts he 'working to 9pm' it's actually cleaning his brothers place after work at he's actual Joab.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.