Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Marion trying his had at the influencer beggy train …. “Does any one nae where I can get” foooook offf and get on Google and look.

Klarna must be maxed out

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He'll be absolutely delighted his block is no getting demolished.
Delighted that he has tae stay there and no be re-hoosed in a new build.
Seems like a lovely street tae live on.
Nay wunner it's her safe place and so forth, these are just some of the things that happen oan that street...

View attachment 1782093
I wonder it that 4th one is his downstairs neighbour when he is up crack dawn gutting the hooose.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also, he said he’d finished all his Christmas shopping hunners of months ago and so forth!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Nay wunner it's her safe place and so forth, these are just some of the things that happen oan that street...

View attachment 1782093
There was also a story kicking around of someone getting their ear bitten off in the close.

Found it https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/two-savaged-bite-yob-paisley-7471904.amp

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1782093
Both of them really have to have something wrong with them mentally to not want to move. I just don't get it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Seriously?! 😳 They would probably give those out for free here or bin them. I hate burnt toast, so I'd definitely pass on a burnt bread bun 🥴

To Mario. We definitely will NOT be friends 👏😂
Me too! Haven't eaten burnt toast since I read it gives you cancer! Tough luck Mazza! Oh and BTW, I can't be friends with you either thank duck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, he said he’d finished all his Christmas shopping hunners of months ago and so forth!!
He says this same shite every day 😂😆 in September / October: “aw ma Christmas gift shopping is done!!”

* he’s still buying tons o tit into December * 🙄

• Haha
So he’s looking for deals now when it was Black Friday last week!! 😂
Will be for next crissmas ma lovelie, as he telt us aw how aw his crissmas shopping wuz dun in September and I 'Marion' wudni tell lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure eating rolls you have previously set fire too isn't good for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Am no here for the well fired rolls slander ma loveleis, nothing better oan a Sunday morning. Ma post ma rules my passions are not yours! Spine bright 💎 xxxxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I live in Fife and you can't beat a well fired roll with lashings of butter a scotch pie on it and a big blob of brown sauce 🤤 so aye
Cannae wack a roll n crisps, tonnes of butter 😋

I love a well fired roll, the rolls in Aberdeenshire are crap, they call them softies and a roll is a buttery, which is bloody lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cannae wack a roll n crisps, tonnes of butter 😋

I love a well fired roll, the rolls in Aberdeenshire are crap, they call them softies and a roll is a buttery, which is bloody lovely
Harsh, I don’t think the rolls here are crap 😂 Agree with you butteries are delicious 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm laughing at the fact some of youse have only just cottoned on, to where the wee elf lives and so forth. All these pictures I've done with his actual safe place in, did you think they were some random block of flats?! 🤣 His security has been compromised the day hens. There'll be baubles launched everywhere in temper, so aye.

Now, I'm actually affronted and shaking like a Marion at this burnt roll business. What baker come up with the idea of dousing a roll in petrol and launching a match at it. I cannae get my flat heed around it. A roll should be soft, pale with a dusting of flour oan it. I've had bleeping tantrums when Mr best has brought some home more on the golden side than I'd like. There'll be nae debates oan my post aboot this, absofuckinglutely nae debates and so forth. Am away to eat a pale crumpet. Aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.