Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beg to differ, David Lawson's isn't 'showing off' he is showing his work. His job appears to be delivering beautiful decorations to venues.
His joab is his joab and this is his joab.

This is where Mazda doesn't appear to understand how society works and is trying to keep up with a hotel or business that has thousands to spend on a designer to deliver their Christmas decorations.

If he really loves Christmas he could leave the flat and see some beautiful decorations in pubs, hotels and the shop windows. Would also double up as content. Spend less on tat and use the money to have a cocktail in a fancy venue and admire the decor!

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Can someone explain these rolls to me. Is he saying they get bought cremated like this or does he do it at home?.
If he cremates them himself I've never heard of bread buns being toasted, so this is a new one on me 🥴
Screenshot_20221204-132501_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone explain these rolls to me. Is he saying they get bought cremated like this or does he do it at home?.
If he cremates them himself I've never heard of bread buns being toasted, so this is a new one on me 🥴View attachment 1781518
A well fired roll is a wee delicacy in the west of Scotland lol They always sell out first. Best with a square sausage and a wee can of Irn Bru 💎

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Lol. Ma lovelie, we know he lives in Paisley, and in a dog haired covered close. Put those words together and Google, first result tells you!
How on earth do you pronounce that? Marion must have abzoloot nightmares spelling his own address!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How on earth do you pronounce that? Marion must have abzoloot nightmares spelling his own address!
I assume “aw-ken-tor-lay” (duck knows never been near the shitehole 🤣) but I can deffo imagine Maz misspelling/mispronouncing it constantly

ETA: he deffo doesn’t know how to say Milngavie, he’s a thick bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A well fired roll is a wee delicacy in the west of Scotland lol They always sell out first. Best with a square sausage and a wee can of Irn Bru 💎
Seriously?! 😳 They would probably give those out for free here or bin them. I hate burnt toast, so I'd definitely pass on a burnt bread bun 🥴

To Mario. We definitely will NOT be friends 👏😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Seriously?! 😳 They would probably give those out for free here or bin them. I hate burnt toast, so I'd definitely pass on a burnt bread bun 🥴

To Mario. We definitely will NOT be friends 👏😂
Suzy doll, ye need tae get tae ken ma lovelie.
Screenshot_20221204-142909.png

Ma auld da loved him, him and Marion might huv been besties if they ever met. 😳

Ah don't like them, but anyboady says anything bad aboot a normal Morton's roll then they ur a 🐍 and nae debates.

Used to only be able to get them in corner shops and wee cafes, they came loose in a big plastic bag. Even with my OCD with other people touching food ah bravely conquered it fur a Mortons 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If he cremates them himself I've never heard of bread buns being toasted, so this is a new one on me 🥴View attachment 1781518
How are the sick benefits people not looking at his account and realising !

I’d be right round there with my scissors cutting up his shart card and handing him a carrot 🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lol. Ma lovelie, we know he lives in Paisley, and in a dog haired covered close. Put those words together and Google, first result tells you!

Well Ma lovelies ah'v been oan a wee journeh aroond these parts (thanks tae goggle earth and so forth)

Wow, ah'm no sure what tae say. Ah think dog hair is the least of her worries.

Absolutely clutching ma bespoke beak at the memory of him affronted and fumming when he was asked if Hinch's new farm house was making him want tae move, and he telt us he loves where he lives.
Aye course you do

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Suzy doll, ye need tae get tae ken ma lovelie.
View attachment 1781604
Ma auld da loved him, him and Marion might huv been besties if they ever met. 😳

Ah don't like them, but anyboady says anything bad aboot a normal Morton's roll then they ur a 🐍 and nae debates.

Used to only be able to get them in corner shops and wee cafes, they came loose in a big plastic bag. Even with my OCD with other people touching food ah bravely conquered it fur a Mortons 😆
WTF 😳 Seriously, I've been educated today, but I'll still pass on them 😂

What he means is he's a miserable bastard in a cold miserable flat
Screenshot_20221204-164335_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well Ma lovelies ah'v been oan a wee journeh aroond these parts (thanks tae goggle earth and so forth)

Wow, ah'm no sure what tae say. Ah think dog hair is the least of her worries.

Absolutely clutching ma bespoke beak at the memory of him affronted and fumming when he was asked if Hinch's new farm house was making him want tae move, and he telt us he loves where he lives.
Aye course you do
Iconic times 😂 when he said “my chapters are my chapters” in response to someone tagging him in the comments and saying it was time for him to get out of the bedsit 😆 he loves it there. Absolutely loves it. It’s his safe space. He’s sooo glad they’re not demolishing his block and so forth! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WTF 😳 Seriously, I've been educated today, but I'll still pass on them 😂

What he means is he's a miserable bastard in a cold miserable flat
View attachment 1781798
Probably a stabbing ootside, the flashing blue lights were clashing way candy cane lame.

Iconic times 😂 when he said “my chapters are my chapters” in response to someone tagging him in the comments and saying it was time for him to get out of the bedsit 😆 he loves it there. Absolutely loves it. It’s his safe space. He’s sooo glad they’re not demolishing his block and so forth! 🤥

They canni demolish it with such an iconic duo living there, it's the scoattish equivalent oaf demolishing Buckingham Palace and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Holy tit. I’ve just been googling the area/Marions block of flats and I am genuinely AFFRONTED at the costs. A 1 bed flat sold for £39k in 2020?! You can’t buy a one bed for less than 280k where I live. Pure shocked and so forth that this cretin spunks his money on complete tat when he could own somewhere. Honestly I need a lethal one of these 👉🏻🍹 to get over it. Gonna go get all cosy with some criss and joos and have a lie down.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ma god ma loverlie a have just worked oot his location and had a wee google earth. HOW can he say that’s his safe space. If a was the sister a would never have allowed his niece to stay there overnight. Am no surprised that nae family visit him as they’d be worried about their car wheels being lifted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Holy tit. I’ve just been googling the area/Marions block of flats and I am genuinely AFFRONTED at the costs. A 1 bed flat sold for £39k in 2020?! You can’t buy a one bed for less than 280k where I live. Pure shocked and so forth that this cretin spunks his money on complete tat when he could own somewhere. Honestly I need a lethal one of these 👉🏻🍹 to get over it. Gonna go get all cosy with some criss and joos and have a lie down.
Yes ma lovelie, house prices near him are really quite cheap! Which makes it all the more ridiculous that they aren’t furiously saving to get out of that place and buy a place of their own. This isn’t too far from them and it’s offers over 85K - more than doable for two people earning!!

So aye and so forth.

His phone is practically stuck to his hand so he could easily Google, but as usual he wants everyone to know what he's buying and wants them to do the work for him.

Mario, you're a lazy bastard through and through.
Screenshot_20221204-182509_Instagram.jpg

I thought I'd stick his full name into Google and loads of pics came up, and a couple of our gems were there 😂
Screenshot_20221204-183828_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20221204-183909_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

He'll be absolutely delighted his block is no getting demolished.
Delighted that he has tae stay there and no be re-hoosed in a new build.
Seems like a lovely street tae live on.
Nay wunner it's her safe place and so forth, these are just some of the things that happen oan that street...

PhotoGrid_1670179604102.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
So he’s looking for deals now when it was Black Friday last week!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.