Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The theatre posted this on Instagram, nothing of Mazda. I am affronted, didn't they know they had Paisley's number one truncheon polisher in their audience, without even mentioning his Instagram following cause that's nae his joab. His joab is his joab!
Snakes in that theatre. Snakes.
Give the man a break hen.

He was probably meeting all his fans fam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She must have had too many of them ➡🍹last night and be hanging like a bat this morning. We haven’t had a Thursday Friday Saturday post yet with a clip of his fresh bedding or the Candy Cane Lane monstrosity.
Happy Friday friends - long may his silence last 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I seem to have missed a whole story here can someone please fill me in on how Diddydeek became known as an orange man. Tons of luv to youse all
Some photies were posted here of wee Deek in his 🍊🚶finery. I tried a bespoke search here, but couldn't find the right thread. By searching Mario and orange it was make up and his fishy leaves that came up. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The theatre posted this on Instagram, nothing of Mazda. I am affronted, didn't they know they had Paisley's number one truncheon polisher in their audience, without even mentioning his Instagram following cause that's nae his joab. His joab is his joab!
'Truncheon polisher' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelies.

I wanted tae find the hunners and hunners of fan pics posted of Paisley's number wan star / Candy cane kind.
But when I searched her # that app telt me there were less than a hunner results.

I decided tae treatit you'se all tae this bespoke beauty, and ah'm sorry if you'se have already seen it but mah page mah rules so aye
Screenshot_20221202-101259_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Hello ma lovelies.

I wanted tae find the hunners and hunners of fan pics posted of Paisley's number wan star / Candy cane kind.
But when I searched her # that app telt me there were less than a hunner results.

I decided tae treatit you'se all tae this bespoke beauty, and ah'm sorry if you'se have already seen it but mah page mah rules so ayeView attachment 1776616
Always a pleasure tae see his Bungle skin coat, accessorised wi the shart caird ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hello ma lovelies.

I decided tae treatit you'se all tae this bespoke beauty, and ah'm sorry if you'se have already seen it but mah page mah rules so ayeView attachment 1776616
Them teeth are the same colour as the chips he gets when he goes to castle avicci - so aye nae debates and so forth xxxxx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Absolutely deid ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

This comment and the infamous Shart Card has kick started my Friday into oblivion 🙌
Castle avicci chip teeth hen, my quote my rules. have a fabulous friday my lovely, lets mop kick the tit of this day and forever spine bright, keep your power 🥳 :m💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still canny believe he has the audacity tae walk aboot w a can’t wait card😭 They’re made for people who have serious bowel/bladder/digestive conditions not for a fat greedy bleep who’s got a leaky arshole cos his diets 90% pure grease. Absolute riddy of a ‘man’💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I still canny believe he has the audacity tae walk aboot w a can’t wait card😭 They’re made for people who have serious bowel/bladder/digestive conditions not for a fat greedy bleep who’s got a leaky arshole cos his diets 90% pure grease. Absolute riddy of a ‘man’💎
We all have our disabilities hen (no ma quote). ***shoves an old granny oot the way!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He's posting about that panto like it's a West End musical 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They posted this too, you must have missed it hen.
Snapchat-1236382067.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Why does he keep saying 'brother' in his stories? Just say his name you desperate little prick! Clinging oan to Johnny's success like a clagnut tae his own sharty arse!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.