Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does the edited no look that different compared to the original, these pics are actually killing me the night hens😂🤣 canny believe these two actually leave the hoose like that

Also Deek looks lit he’s aboot to kick duck oota him at the beginning a this vid (I know we’re a deeek hate group noo but I don’t blame his face here, ad be pissed aff tae if ma bf forced me to take pics infront a the tree)

4378F25B-83CE-40B8-BD9D-5E966CB51CEE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Crying at this.

We know it's not an #ad because you aren't a real influencer and don't do ads. (Sorry but Ava May shite from Ali express really doesn't count, I swear she gets tax rebate for supporting his dreams-like some care in the community charity work project.)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Nah the matching shoes have ended me ma lovelies. What a pair of absolute pricks!!

Crying at this.

We know it's not an #ad because you aren't a real influencer and don't do ads. (Sorry but Ava May shite from Ali express really doesn't count, I swear she gets tax rebate for supporting his dreams-like some care in the community charity work project.)
Ah kin just see him fighting aww the brats to get on stage wi the cast 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Louder for the cheap seats at the back! 😂
It shows what his family think of him to not get them decent seats, unless they're the ones they couldn't sell 🤭

Screenshot_20221201-183336_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does the edited no look that different compared to the original, these pics are actually killing me the night hens😂🤣 canny believe these two actually leave the hoose like that

Also Deek looks lit he’s aboot to kick duck oota him at the beginning a this vid (I know we’re a deeek hate group noo but I don’t blame his face here, ad be pissed aff tae if ma bf forced me to take pics infront a the tree)

View attachment 1774927
There, that's better.

Snapchat-477154050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
To say Deek is oof this app he's been on it mare time today than Maz has been on the loo.

317610632_509198637854067_3324100318394356111_n.jpg
317523138_893805588697199_260453015051321113_n.jpg
317631812_665209731757942_8894212775862120606_n.jpg
317541650_1298989564193509_1803748804412913879_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This reminds me so much of when parents get their kids to pose on the first day back to school.

Wee Derek - back to school - big P4!!!!

7E880F13-48FF-41E3-8FC5-EB15A00DEA7B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I bet he will still be home tucked up all cosy by 10pm 🤣

You can just tell Derek did not want to go.

Wonder if Marion’s brother is embarrassed by him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
His fav bronzer yet its clearly never been touched, fresh out the packet?!
Also no one is jealous or thinking their tree isn't as good as yours hen, i would rather tit in my hands and clap that have candy cane hell is my house ( actual house not a flat you tit )

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hellooo ma lovelies I’ve been neglecting our maz as I’ve been busy living my life as I should be, finally got round to havin a few a them 👉🏻 🍹 after giving birth to mini Blair, but knew I had to come back now that it’s December. I bet the bumming fort is caked in shite and jizz today so aye 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Whyyyy does he do that creepy child catcher voice to wee deek? Does Marion really believe deek is a child? Is that who the gaza grotto is for?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Cannae wait for the selfie in front of the tree.
View attachment 1774765View attachment 1774766
You never fail to deliver hen keep spining bright and practice makes ok so aye

View attachment 1774927
Ah the wee 🍊man

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet he will still be home tucked up all cosy by 10pm 🤣

You can just tell Derek did not want to go.

Wonder if Marion’s brother is embarrassed by him.
Defiantly ma lovelie. That’s why they are both in the cheap seats at the back. So aye and so forth.

Reactions: 11
Not mention there is absolutely nothing original or gangster about him 🤣

I’ve also notice he now only has Ava May code in his bio. Has Sphonge ditched him ?

Is this the trigger of his recent melt downs about being able to work with big brands but choosing not too?
Smackheadinghellfire

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.