Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am deed Krystal chandelier has made the fuckin cupcakes for the freeloaders at the panto….keepin it in the family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does the edited no look that different compared to the original, these pics are actually killing me the night hens😂🤣 canny believe these two actually leave the hoose like that

Also Deek looks lit he’s aboot to kick duck oota him at the beginning a this vid (I know we’re a deeek hate group noo but I don’t blame his face here, ad be pissed aff tae if ma bf forced me to take pics infront a the tree)

View attachment 1774927
I swear to god back in 1995 I had this scarf and matching hat. Kangol was the brand. Anyway. Me and my mates decided the hat and scarf were really wank, being the 14 year old pieces of tit we were, threw them in the dog tit bin with a splash of poppers and last drags of a fag (we wouldn't waste a drag back then. Odd as I never wanted to smoke. I think the phrase was catpiss......). Anyway. Woossshhhhh the wank hat and scarf went up in flames. And that Derek is exactly where that bastard patten should have stayed. 1995. You Wish East 17 stoned twit 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
His head looks superimposed on here. Yeah, you're shite at selfies alright 👍

As a couple they just look odd together 😂

View attachment 1774808
Got a look of Dale Winton in this photo. He'll be going "wild in the aisles" next time he's in Home Bargains. Rushing around filling his trolley and flashing his shart card, shoving grannies out the way. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Deek will be rubbing off Maz' pork purse underneath the fake Burberry scarf about now on the bus home. Things will be getting lairy under the buming fort shortly. Both arse naked aside from their matching booties on this day of the dawn. Back in ma lane I go hens.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Deek will be rubbing off Maz' pork purse underneath the fake Burberry scarf about now on the bus home. Things will be getting lairy under the buming fort shortly. Both arse naked aside from their matching booties on this day of the dawn. Back in ma lane I go hens.
Oh hen ave just spat ma criss and joose aww over ma 68 inch tv(smell the wealth) also the matching boots in the shade shart tae

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cheers mate, kids are crying now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Calm down you weirdo, you're nothing special. Never was, never will be
Screenshot_20221201-232635_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Av been oan a night oot hens n ma heels were hurting ma feet like you widny believe. Kept laughing to masel oan the way hame thinking aboot when Marjorie wore his new Guccis to the toon n hud tae get the train hame early coz they were hurting his feet too much. 😂 Canny remember the exact quote but pretty sure he blamed it oan the fact they were high fashun designer n no that he’d squashed his trotters into them

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Derek is a pretty looking guy I’ll give him that. But I always think he looks like he smells like how a lift smells in dodgy high rise flats.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The theatre posted this on Instagram, nothing of Mazda. I am affronted, didn't they know they had Paisley's number one truncheon polisher in their audience, without even mentioning his Instagram following cause that's nae his joab. His joab is his joab!
Snakes in that theatre. Snakes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hahaha listen to Famous Marion. They probably thought he was the cleaner and thought they better say hello
Wan oaf the ugly sisters mair like.

Derek is a pretty looking guy I’ll give him that. But I always think he looks like he smells like how a lift smells in dodgy high rise flats.
How dare you! Ah'll huv ye ken that he washes his hauns and Boabby wi Jo Malone haun wash. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.