Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gid tae see he’s standing in solidarity with the other members of the lgbtq+ community. Ranting on about homophobic comments on Instagram but beating the meat tae David beckham (who was paid a DISGUSTING amount of money (imagine the plastic shite Mario could buy with it) by one of the most homophobic countries out there) in his tat cave ahind the scenes but that app isnae ma joab hens so I’ll sit masell doon wae some criss (Pringles tae be exact, smell THAT wealth hens) and joos and get masell some class 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Gid tae see he’s standing in solidarity with the other members of the lgbtq+ community. Ranting on about homophobic comments on Instagram but beating the meat tae David beckham (who was paid a DISGUSTING amount of money (imagine the plastic shite Mario could buy with it) by one of the most homophobic countries out there) in his tat cave ahind the scenes but that app isnae ma joab hens so I’ll sit masell doon wae some criss (Pringles tae be exact, smell THAT wealth hens) and joos and get masell some class 💎
I thought exactly this . He is such a dweeb I swear ! And why is he suddenly perving over men on Insta. My guess is Deeks is refusing to play with his mushroom.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
A night oot and we huvnae been treatit tae a self tan journey wi tittie heart bumps 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Forgive him for what?!.
Piss off you freak, as if Beckham would glance your way. Tit!
Screenshot_20221201-120624_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hello fellow tattlers/trolls I've not commented on here for ages but this new day of dawn in December has encouraged me to partake in some Marion chat. Have caught up with the last three threads and am loving the hard work that goes into this site that's no our joabs. so aye!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
His brothers panto is at the Tron wonder if he will be invited to that too….two outings this month….hawd the bus !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hold the McGills Bus. ( I don’t use public transport as I drive and have a decent car)

The ghost of Christmas past has spoken.
Lecturing people on doing their own Christmas. When he’s the 1 causing their misery.
How anyone thinks his life is anything to work towards is beyond me. He’s so deluded at his importance on the app. He’s even admitted himself that he’s a small fish now as most influencers are all over tik tok to boost likes and followers.
Then there’s him.
Too lazy and doesn’t want to loose whatever benefit he gets!

Christmas’s stress is over as Mario has saved the day. What a hero…

Nightshift rant over. 🫶🏼

• Haha
When I say I ran to tattle.🤣 he is a bleep nothing more nothing less.

Don’t feel bad you don’t have an amazing tree. He really does think people are jealous of his tree doesn’t he ?

And the fact he says he was happy as a kid for the buzz and nothing else …well what’s changed Marion because now you are a materialistic plastic fantastic small tadger wanker !!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Cast usually get 4-6 tickets for family/friends/advertisement. My friend does it. They’ll be free from his brother who’s in the panto. Non story. As per.
It’s his brothers partner that’s in the panto. He’s actually really funny and I firmly believe that he also hates Marion.

Reactions: 23
Here’s another thought Marion ! Telling poor mums who can’t afford an elf on the shelf not to worry. Give them yours you bleeping creep. While you are at it give them the Christmas Eve boxes and all the other child items you have you bleeping weirdo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ah’ve been in a comma, ma luvlies, they feral weans huv aw nae been well so we’ve aw nae been well.

But I’m nae sure I don’t want to be put back under after catching up with oor Marion and his Christmas shite. Someone dae me in wae wan o’ those candy canes, the man needs a trip tae Carstairs 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So he just finished work but he posted a story an hour ago, he was posting at at least 11am so he does work literally 2 hours a day 😂 can’t lie I’m buzzing to see his outfit tonight, wonder if he’s making Deek wear matching Xmas jumpers, wonder if they will fit not like the pjs from last year, so many things to think about today. He really is a gift

• Haha
Oh, a new Christmas post, to add to the 100 other Christmas 2022 posts even though December just started 🙄

929BDE20-4733-4E76-9439-FF6F6236963A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"And to this day I still get all those feels just with how I was raised not given!"

I mean I think I get what he's saying, he's saying he still gets Christmas feels because of how he was raised and not because of the gifts he was given?

Which would only make sense if he wasn't so materialistic and wasteful.
Here's me paying interest on my credit card this month because I feel a donation to Cash for Kids is more important and I can't stand seeing people struggle while I do nothing.

The thing is we know Mario does nothing cause he'd use it for content if he did.
That £35 heap a shite by the tress could've bought some family a Christmas dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Mario, it's you and the rest of those bastard influencers that get people into a financial mess by telling them to buy the crap you promote. Thankfully there's some of us that don't fall for it.

And bin those ugly trainers ffs 🙄
Screenshot_20221201-163628_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.